Teary Eyed Richt Honored One More Time

This helps him with recruits going to the ceremony.

Shows how much a class act he is and how much the seniors looked up to him asking him to come to it.

Uga recruits can't go since richt is there they said

So Georgia cares about their recruiting class. Wish Mark Richt weren't so **** sentimental. SMH wasted a valuable recruiting day in this year-jerker nonsense

come on. the guy spend 15 years there. some of those kids have been apart of his life for 3 or 4 years. former players are on his staff.

Advertisement

Shows how much a class act he is and how much the seniors looked up to him asking him to come to it.

So Georgia cares about their recruiting class. Wish Mark Richt weren't so **** sentimental. SMH wasted a valuable recruiting day in this year-jerker nonsense

After 7:30 recruits are with their hosts

Yeah what time was this dinner gala thing?

come on. the guy spend 15 years there. some of those kids have been apart of his life for 3 or 4 years. former players are on his staff.

Im not a sentimental person and I don't give a single ****. He's Miami's coach now, and he needs to do his best job period end of story.

Im not a sentimental person and I don't give a single ****. He's Miami's coach now, and he needs to do his best job period end of story.

You're showing everyone here you're still not old enough to buy a beer on your own,at least for your sake I hope so.

Advertisement
It's December, we're 8-4, and he doesn't have a single staff member.

What the **** else do you expect him him to do with his time?

we went from a coach who spent 4 years blaming players and throwing them under the bus to a go who will show up to a school where he was fired to because his kids wanted him there. remember this crying when they guy is putting up double digit wins every year.

How is he wasting a recruiting weekend when, all except one of the kids is already committed?

I'm glad this Georgia chapter is officially closed though

Advertisement
I'm just saying its a red flag.

And the only ones crying are Richt and the Georgia seniors, at least according to the article.

Which brings me to another point - I hope to **** he doesn't let our players get that soft.

Face meet palm.

yeah. some teams actually fire coaches who their players love. Maybe some of our fans cant grasp it because our players couldnt wait for golden to leave.

Advertisement
This is literally the first day he hasn't been out recruiting since he got the job... For God's sake he hasn't changed his shirt in a week

Advertisement
What is hilarious is the guy whose screen name has "brain" in it is the most brain dead poster I have seen in quite a long time . I mean every time he replies he digs himself deeper. Man I got my entertainment tonight and no doubt he will respond to this with something as absurd as his previous posts . That moment you realize you are the dumbest person in the room ( board ) has to be sad moment .

dont feed into the trolls.

So not being a terry-eyed sentimentalist makes me a troll? I don't give a **** about Georgia. I don't see how skipping a valuable recruiting day to spend time with another team's players helps MIAMI.

I want Miami to win championships. Period, end of story.

dont feed into the trolls.

So not being a terry-eyed sentimentalist makes me a troll? I don't give a **** about Georgia. I don't see how skipping a valuable recruiting day to spend time with another team's players helps MIAMI.

I want Miami to win championships. Period, end of story.

I do too, but aside from the obvious fact that he's getting honored for being an EXCELLENT head coach while potential recruits are on campus do you not see how this might give him a sense of Closure so he can focus on Miami. He's already been hitting the recruiting trail hard since he got hired. He can take a night off if he'd like.

God ****..... some members on this board find a way to ***** about ANYTHING.

Advertisement
Back