Team Toughness

Matt Lee played in Gus Malzahn’s offense at UCF which is ……the same offense Miami ran in 2020-2021.
In the context of the post to which I responded, we're now placing that on the same level as Alabama? Come on. UCF is getting too much credit.

Advertisement
In the context of the post to which I responded, we're now placing that on the same level as Alabama? Come on. UCF is getting too much credit.
I’m just saying. OP credits UCF for making Matt Lee tough while calling Miami’s prior practices soft. Totally ignoring that Miami’s prior offense is the exact one that Matt Lee played in at UCF.

Anyone have some field-level photos they can share of our Lines vs their Lines? You can't quite appreciate the height and weight differences of our dudes against our opponents from an approximately 45-degree camera angle above the play.

I’m just saying. OP credits UCF for making Matt Lee tough while calling Miami’s prior practices soft. Totally ignoring that Miami’s prior offense is the exact one that Matt Lee played in at UCF.
I interpreted his comments to mean that those places are models for how games and practices should look. Alabama makes sense. UCF, with or without Malzahn, does not make sense to me.

Advertisement
MTSU, Duke, Pitt, and UNC physically overmatched us..
Russell Westbrook Reaction GIF by NBA

I do agree with the rest though 😂
He literally said that in his post bro

Read it again jfc people being sarcastic but making themselves look dumb

I know everyone is fascinated with the skill players on both sides of the ball. However, the game hasn't changed. You win at being physical and stronger at the line of scrimmage. I agree, I'm encouraged at what I saw from the OL. DL still needs a little more work, but it's getting there.
There were a lot of combos in our game I think the OL being dead set (for the most part) all off-season helped where Guidry is still doing some mixing and matching to find the best groupings

Could be wrong but it’s the vibe I got

He literally said that in his post bro

Read it again jfc people being sarcastic but making themselves look dumb
Get off his dik he was not being sarcastic. ⏸️
1694244670640.png

He absolutely stated we were physically over matched last year. So I pointed out teams we lost to that obviously didn’t “physically overmatch” us.

Advertisement
Get off his dik he was not being sarcastic. ⏸️
View attachment 255525
He absolutely stated we were physically over matched last year. So I pointed out teams we lost to that obviously didn’t “physically overmatch” us.
We’re been physically over matched for many many years. This is not new to anyone even our opponents , even to this day teams will try to break us early TAM will do this early.

This game will determine if we’ll throw the gloves off and man up or cry HE LOOKED AT ME MOMMY 😰.pointing to the refs for the poopoo wipes .

THIS IS THE GAME THAT SHOWS OUR IDENTITY OF WHO WE ARE.

NOTHING MORE

GOCANES

The mental side is a big factor. I look at last year when Tyrique Stevenson fumbled the punt and ATM scored after. It seemed like everything went downhill after that. The team just gave up and said we can't win this game. Mistakes happen in football and the good teams can bounce back after a bad mistake. This team can't quit after one mistake anymore.
When the defense is playing tough, the offense can take chances knowing the defense has their backs and vice versa

We’re been physically over matched for many many years. This is not new to anyone even our opponents , even to this day teams will try to break us early TAM will do this early.

This game will determine if we’ll throw the gloves off and man up or cry HE LOOKED AT ME MOMMY 😰.pointing to the refs for the poopoo wipes .

THIS IS THE GAME THAT SHOWS OUR IDENTITY OF WHO WE ARE.

NOTHING MORE

GOCANES
No we have not. We are not in the SEC or the BIG. We are in the ACC. We have been bigger, stronger, faster than everyone but Clemson and maybe FSU has been equals. Stop with this nonsense! We have been outcoached and out cultured, yes.. but not out recruited or physically over matched. The culture completely broke during the ***** era but before that guys played hard till the end of games and we never really got blown out by bad teams. Richt’s teams fought hard and had our best season since forever and last bowl win. Before that Al Golden’s teams played hard even though the talent was not up to par and his defensive scheme sucked.

Advertisement
I saw that. Gave me goose bumps.

It's one thing to bully the skinny pimple-faced nerd. If we punch A2M in the mouth and don't stop swinging, smile with blood on our teeth after we taken a hit straight to the face and punch right back, only then will I believe we have what it takes. Cannot wait until tomorrow.

Mad Sweeney Style
3ohzdVfvRzqbwO3o3u.gif

XHMxj0UBlgUEDhNqCI.gif

No we have not. We are not in the SEC or the BIG. We are in the ACC. We have been bigger, stronger, faster than everyone but Clemson and maybe FSU has been equals. Stop with this nonsense! We have been outcoached and out cultured, yes.. but not out recruited or physically over matched. The culture completely broke during the ***** era but before that guys played hard till the end of games and we never really got blown out by bad teams. Richt’s teams fought hard and had our best season since forever and last bowl win. Before that Al Golden’s teams played hard even though the talent was not up to par and his defensive scheme sucked.
You raised a good point coach Richt , totally escaped me .
No contrasting view here on your reply

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back