TE Will Mallory runs 200m for first time in HS

Advertisement
That's certainly possible.

I think he ran a 4.68 last year - and his technique probably wasn't the best.

Greg Olson and Jimmy Graham both posted 4.53s at the combine which is really good for their size.

Mallory could end up being the 3rd to run in the 4.5s as a TE from Miami.

Freakish speed for a tight end, think he would run a 4.55 or so in the combine in a few years

Advertisement
Kid must have huge paws. What I love about this kid is he catches everything with his arms extended.

0% chance the kid redshirts. He’ll play offense but at a minimum he’ll play ST.
We have the dumbest fans.
5xNC why do you always feel the need to insult someone that you disagree with. First, you violate the rules of the board and second if the one you insult responds then ligitimate threads evolve into a p...... contest. You make good points. Your ligitimate point gets lost if you insult someone.

"Rosier said: “I’m excited for this offense because the two tight ends [have] very different skills set. Brevin Jordan is more of a blocking tight end and he can split out wide. Will Mallory is probably more of like your 6-6 jump ball kind of kid. Coach Richt is excited because even with Michael Irvin, we can go into [two tight end] personnel, which we haven’t done much [in 2017] and create mismatches."

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article204423179.html

Advertisement
there is zero chance mallory redshirts. even if Irving blows up and takes the next step, mallory isn't redshirting. unless Irving, Polendey, and Jordan all play, but, I don't see where richt doesn't play mallory.

if njoku is 100% and moved to TE?

Irvin, bro.
You gotta be careful with **** like that if you're going to be insulting the intelligence of the fans (though Mallory isn't taking a RS).

Advertisement
IMO if he stays healthy he has the highest upside out of all of our offensive recruits

That's high praise. I am curious to see how he adapts to college ball. I have a feeling his route running is going to be very good based on his tape.

BTW, I love the fact that we not only got two high end TE's in this class but that have such different skill sets. Jordan's athleticism, and open field running is fantastic. And Mallory looks like he'll be open a lot with the mismatch he presents.

IMO if he stays healthy he has the highest upside out of all of our offensive recruits
Is it because he is the only white offensive recruit? Lol. Just kidding.

I, too, think he has unbelievable upside. He was hurt a lot last year, but I got a chance to see him play a ton during his junior season and saw him play twice during his senior season. The kid is a mismatch nightmare, regardless if you put a corner or a safety on him. If a D-Coordinator is dumb/brave enough to put a LB on him,.........Game over!!!

Is it because he is the only white offensive recruit? Lol. Just kidding.

I, too, think he has unbelievable upside. He was hurt a lot last year, but I got a chance to see him play a ton during his junior season and saw him play twice during his senior season. The kid is a mismatch nightmare, regardless if you put a corner or a safety on him. If a D-Coordinator is dumb/brave enough to put a LB on him,.........Game over!!!
We have to stick together lol. His route running for a kid his size is tremendous. Most TEs are lazy route runners and get by on their size but he’s more precise than most receivers are

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's high praise. I am curious to see how he adapts to college ball. I have a feeling his route running is going to be very good based on his tape.

BTW, I love the fact that we not only got two high end TE's in this class but that have such different skill sets. Jordan's athleticism, and open field running is fantastic. And Mallory looks like he'll be open a lot with the mismatch he presents.
He has a great frame and I think he’ll be a nightmare once he adds some weight. I love Brevin’s game too. I think the Njoku/Herndon comparisons are very accurate but Mallory and Jordan and much further ahead at this point

We have to stick together lol. His route running for a kid his size is tremendous. Most TEs are lazy route runners and get by on their side but he’s more precise than most receivers are
"Stick together" Lol. Good ****.

His route running is part of what I was eluding too in my previous post. His combination of speed, size, and route running ability, is second to none in the entire country for the 2019 class.

"Stick together" Lol. Good ****.

His route running is part of what I was eluding too in my previous post. His combination of speed, size, and route running ability, is second to none in the entire country for the 2019 class.
Without a doubt. Brevin is more day 1 ready but I think Mallory has the potential to surpass him long term. They’re both first round talents though and will likely be used frequently together

Have him block down hard then break down the center of the field with LB coverage and let him run under it .

NICE

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back