Official TE Riley Williams drops a top 4… COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Best recruiter on the staff outside of Mario. Not sure if it's even close either.
Ziggy, yu have to remember fields has been in miami forever let alone 3 or 4 years working f4 miami. He has the inside track considering everybody else is new to the u as far as being in there current positions. But i do agree til addae gets comfy!

Ziggy, yu have to remember fields has been in miami forever let alone 3 or 4 years working f4 miami. He has the inside track considering everybody else is new to the u as far as being in there current positions. But i do agree til addae gets comfy!
No doubt but he's also proven he can snag elite talent in and out of state.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont really think it will be...

Jackson Carver has played tackle football for 6 months...and he knows his role. The kid is fine with shirting so that creates 1 seperation.
Reid appears to be an inline TE. Currently on roster we have 2 guys that may can play this role. It would be Arroyo, Mammarelli, and Reid.
If Williams commits he is a do it all guy that may actually see reps in 23.

The 3 te's have no effect on Brantley or even Skinner....as Brantley is an HBACK as we seen this spring...and Skinner will be a pure flex guy.

At first i thought 3 tes would be too much...now i see how it may work considering how many tes i seen on Michigan roster and how ive seen them use it alot in the spring...we wont have true fbs...we gonna line up alot of TE's in sets or even maybe sets with Thad Franklin and another back split back there.
Melikey GIF by Luke Guy

Advertisement
Pretty crazy our current and prior TE coaches are the top 2 recruiters in the county for their spots. Hartley was landing studs @ UM under Richt. Pretty impressive

That’s why that nevin Shapiro thing was such bull****. Miami wasn’t even close to the worst programs as far as paying players. Thank god for NIL.
Yeah but the main issue with Shapiro is unlike the boosters for these other schools was that he was openly snitching.

Advertisement
Thinking about those 3 and 4 TE sets New England used to run circa 2015. They ran roughshod through the league with that offense. Think Brady lead the league in TD passes that year too.
NE also had one of the best OL coaches to ever live.

Reactions: E1k
1. He’s a monster

2. With no IC limit, it’s the perfect chance to load up at all positions. Mario will cut the dead weight and sign huge classes this year and next.
Mario (and Riley for that matter) picked the perfect year to become the HC at a new school. IC waiver for the first two years means you can reshape the program very quickly and fill the program with your players in 2 years rather than 3+ years. And if the school was under the 85 man limit to begin with, it can be done even faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back