Official TE Riley Williams drops a top 4… COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s what they offer and how they go about doing it. Like many other big programs, they offer jobs, housing, free tuition for siblings, transportation, health care for the family, stacks of gift cards literally worth thousands of dollars, senior care for the grandparents that are raising some of those young men. I attended Auburn and everybody knows Auburn takes care of it’s players, but Ohio State is on another level with their benefits.

What surprised me the most was that they also use churches to bag recruits. Bag is given to the Pastor of said church with instructions to give a certain amount to the young man and the rest goes to his ‘congregation’. That’s been going on in the southeast for decades. They have no issues taking care of high school coaches, handlers, parents etc.

5* and some high 4* recruits are paid to get them on campus via parents, high school coaches and handlers etc. All expenses paid. Cash apps cash apps fckn cash apps! Riley was straight up told “there’s always more than one way to skin a cat we get it done for you and your family”.

Ohio State have the backing of Politicians. They are blatant.
Wow,then it's only fair the ncaa makes another visit to miami.:mad:

If they are coming in late and already equal with us, maybe they aren't into us the way we want . . . or Mario aint as into them as they want.

:)
I was referring to who offered first. IDK who has a stronger pull with the recruits, but we're about to find out in the next couple of months!

Dont really think it will be...

Jackson Carver has played tackle football for 6 months...and he knows his role. The kid is fine with shirting so that creates 1 seperation.
Reid appears to be an inline TE. Currently on roster we have 2 guys that may can play this role. It would be Arroyo, Mammarelli, and Reid.
If Williams commits he is a do it all guy that may actually see reps in 23.

The 3 te's have no effect on Brantley or even Skinner....as Brantley is an HBACK as we seen this spring...and Skinner will be a pure flex guy.

At first i thought 3 tes would be too much...now i see how it may work considering how many tes i seen on Michigan roster and how ive seen them use it alot in the spring...we wont have true fbs...we gonna line up alot of TE's in sets or even maybe sets with Thad Franklin and another back split back there.
I think someone will leave in addition to Mallory of course. Someone may just wanna go somewhere and be a feature, everyone has the talent to play power 5 but its only so many guys who can play in the game especially if they playing at a high level.

Wow,then it's only fair the ncaa makes another visit to miami.:mad:
The power when a state schools takes full advantage of its alumni and in both the private and public sectors. We are starting to see that now with Mario for us but schools like tOSU own that entire state. Kids and families would die for that program. Miami’s problem was always too many of the people involved with the school not only didn’t care for football but some were embarrassed by the image like good ole boy Foote.

Advertisement
It’s what they offer and how they go about doing it. Like many other big programs, they offer jobs, housing, free tuition for siblings, transportation, health care for the family, stacks of gift cards literally worth thousands of dollars, senior care for the grandparents that are raising some of those young men. I attended Auburn and everybody knows Auburn takes care of it’s players, but Ohio State is on another level with their benefits.

What surprised me the most was that they also use churches to bag recruits. Bag is given to the Pastor of said church with instructions to give a certain amount to the young man and the rest goes to his ‘congregation’. That’s been going on in the southeast for decades. They have no issues taking care of high school coaches, handlers, parents etc.

5* and some high 4* recruits are paid to get them on campus via parents, high school coaches and handlers etc. All expenses paid. Cash apps cash apps fckn cash apps! Riley was straight up told “there’s always more than one way to skin a cat we get it done for you and your family”.

Nothing to see here!

The parity nick saban wants back

Hey brother, Riley is in a tough situation. He’s having to choose between NIL (legal bags), personal relationships and under the table bag game plus NIL’s. He’s not concerned if Miami takes 3 TE’s. He’s a competitor. He was told Miami had plans to take 3 TE’s in this class. They are expecting to lose 2 TE’s.

Ohio State and Oregon are negatively recruiting against Miami. Alabama’s bag game and their network of givers are astonishing. There are NO handlers. It’s his decision. His family trusts his decision because he’s the one who has to live with it. He LOVES Mario and he has a great relationship with him. He said he texted Mario at 2:30 in the morning to see if he would respond and 20 minutes later he got a message from Mario asking if everything was alright.

What he’s being offered would cloud the judgement of most adults let a lone a young man his age. He’s never asked me for my advice, but his mom has. I explained to her that genuine relationships matter. They can last a life time if nurtured. The University of Miami has a brotherhood like no other. She confirmed that with the number of Miami LEGENDS that’s reached out to them.

I simply ended the conversation by saying Miami can offer everything those other schools are offering, but those other schools can’t offer what Miami can offer and that’s the relationship her son has with Mario and the established and well documented brotherhood that Miami has among it’s former and current players. The other schools are playing catch-up in the relationship department.

Ohio State is RUTHLESS. Mario is relentless. A lucrative NIL deal matters to Riley for sure. I’m not sure where he stands on the under the table bag game. I think Riley’s relationship with Mario gets Mario the ‘W’. IMO

Would love to hear more about OSU's ruthlessness and OSU and UO's negatively recruiting against Miami. Don't hold back homie. Don't have to name names.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do think 3 is probably too many in one class but Williams is Uber talented and Carver at least 2 years away from Seeing the field.

Advertisement
I do think 3 is probably too many in one class but Williams is Uber talented and Carver at least 2 years away from Seeing the field.
3 would be too many in a typical class. But we are in a transition season with a new coach, new scheme, Hodges left in the portal, Brantley is a completely different position, Mallory is going to be gone, that leaves Arroyo, Mammarelli, and Skinner in an offense that is going to be more physical, more TE heavy, with more run plays. We need the quick injection. 3 is perfect for our situation.

How can the NCAA not know about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back