Official TE Riley Williams drops a top 4… COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How many pts per game did Miami average last year and how did Michigan? That’s all I care about. Doesn’t matter if it’s running, TE, WR or what gets it done. Just score 35pts a game and we should win 9 games or more

Yeah I think so as well. Enos wasn't a bad OC either he just didn't have a QB. He actually has Maryland offense looking pretty good
tumblr_mylha7GQsI1r06ekko4_250.gif

Realistically speaking, it won’t, but yall need to see it before yall believe it lol
That's why I think people need to chill with the 10+ wins or bust expectations. It's going to take time to build the offense he wants and were going to have growing pains. I just can't tell if Mario is going to fully adjust to the players he has now and wait until he gets his guy's or he's going to start running HIS offense no matter who we got. Probably somewhere in the middle. I do know Mario being an old school cane is probably ****ed on how soft this team has gotten in the last 10 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferman and Shodell are saying they hear Oregon not going down quietly. His coach told them they are really pressuring him to at least visit. Coach said his decision was really out of left field- initially it was going to be the 4 visits and commit on August 1. Will be interesting to see if he agrees to the visit....

@HOLISTIC CANE wassup brother, U have any intel/thoughts that U can share on this recruitment?
Hey brother, Riley is in a tough situation. He’s having to choose between NIL (legal bags), personal relationships and under the table bag game plus NIL’s. He’s not concerned if Miami takes 3 TE’s. He’s a competitor. He was told Miami had plans to take 3 TE’s in this class. They are expecting to lose 2 TE’s.

Ohio State and Oregon are negatively recruiting against Miami. Alabama’s bag game and their network of givers are astonishing. There are NO handlers. It’s his decision. His family trusts his decision because he’s the one who has to live with it. He LOVES Mario and he has a great relationship with him. He said he texted Mario at 2:30 in the morning to see if he would respond and 20 minutes later he got a message from Mario asking if everything was alright.

What he’s being offered would cloud the judgement of most adults let a lone a young man his age. He’s never asked me for my advice, but his mom has. I explained to her that genuine relationships matter. They can last a life time if nurtured. The University of Miami has a brotherhood like no other. She confirmed that with the number of Miami LEGENDS that’s reached out to them.

I simply ended the conversation by saying Miami can offer everything those other schools are offering, but those other schools can’t offer what Miami can offer and that’s the relationship her son has with Mario and the established and well documented brotherhood that Miami has among it’s former and current players. The other schools are playing catch-up in the relationship department.

Ohio State is RUTHLESS. Mario is relentless. A lucrative NIL deal matters to Riley for sure. I’m not sure where he stands on the under the table bag game. I think Riley’s relationship with Mario gets Mario the ‘W’. IMO

Advertisement
Ferman and Shodell are saying they hear Oregon not going down quietly. His coach told them they are really pressuring him to at least visit. Coach said his decision was really out of left field- initially it was going to be the 4 visits and commit on August 1. Will be interesting to see if he agrees to the visit....
Optics. They know they'll look inferior if a hometown kid goes cross country to play for the former schools coach who dumped them at the altar.

Don’t blame them for going all out. Kid is the #1 prospect in their state so I’m sure they won’t give up even after he verbals. Hopefully he doesn’t take that visit though. The Iuli deal still haunts me lol.

Mario can’t let that BS happen again that happened with Iuli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back