2024 TE Board (2024 Edition)

Advertisement
High- Priority Targets for Miami:

We are in a great spot with a couple of them:

This article lists Lofton at 6’5”. Gaby lists Lofton at 6’2” in the article shared on the same page of this thread. On3 has him at 6’1”.

Is 6’5” a typo or is he actually closer to that height than the recruiting services are saying?

This article lists Lofton at 6’5”. Gaby lists Lofton at 6’2” in the article shared on the same page of this thread. On3 has him at 6’1”.

Is 6’5” a typo or is he actually closer to that height than the recruiting services are saying?
They’re calling him a mini-Brevin for a reason

my typo.. I wanted to say 6,2

Advertisement
OP updated, I switched over to table format put the key recruits and those who've visited at the top. Still a work in progress as much of the details in the table weren't in the original list format. Still, really lets you visualize where the focus is much better

It would be great if we could crowd source the table update. If you know stars, UV info, commitments etc., please post here.

I'm curious about the staff's pecking order here, but I assume Odom is at the top of Miami's TE board and that he'd have a spot regardless.

Jackson would be a perfect complement to Odom and we also seem to have traction with Lofton.

We are recruiting Jackson but the other guys are ahead. I believe Odom/ Lofton and Hansen are the three biggest targets on their board .

D$ from the 6/1 Bank. Looks like Jackson has jumped up the priority list to #2 after his latest UV and workout

- TE Amir Jackson (Georgia) worked out on campus today and put on a show. I could see Miami putting on the full-court press even as they continue to go after Caleb Odom. Miami/Florida battle for Jackson.

Advertisement
In Gaby’s recruiting insider notes today, he said a new name to know at TE is Walter Matthews. He’s high on USC and FU but Miami has been in contact throughout the spring and are working to get involved here.

Unofficially visiting tomorrow

Advertisement
We seem to be bringing in every 4* TE in the country on an UV or an OV. I'm seriously beginning to wonder if some of these they're targeting to grow into OL? Is that a possibility?

That's definitely something Dave from Sebastian Lane mentioned as a strong likelihood for Walter Matthews

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back