Te’Cory Couch is nice!

Advertisement
The second play on his highlight may have been the most impressive to me. He accelerated and hawked down the RB from 10 to 15 yards behind. That's called championship effort right there. Another thing that impressed and was a constant throughout his tape was his propensity to always remain in the receivers hip pocket or be in position to make a play. Looks to be like a solid pickup. I am concerned about his size though. The S&C program will do wonders for this young man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does he walk into the nickle/bandy role? Or do we think he projects more outside? Either way, I'm excited for this kid. His ceiling is very high once he adds some good weight.

Play that stand out to me is where he covers the man running a fly route and he stays step for step with him, then turns his head while maintaining his speed.

Advertisement
Does he walk into the nickle/bandy role? Or do we think he projects more outside? Either way, I'm excited for this kid. His ceiling is very high once he adds some good weight.
Bandy is pretty good on the outside. I like the “new age” corners but if he can cover and tackle put him outside.

Advertisement
great feet, understanding of coverages, etc. Only concern I ever had with him is ...can he put on good weight, and be physical. I mean its a difference in being physical with 160pd high school wr's...then going to college and 180+ is the norm.

Coverage wise he has seemed to always be legit and in the hips of the wr. He has worked with and is close with Brownlee so them together in the secondary working together would be good...also if we snatch Stevenson from the jaws of defeat, They all have played in the same 7 on 7 secondary for awhile.

He reminds me of Kelly Jennings.

This DB class should be legit even with the misses imminent. This kid, Brownlee, and Nunn are legit dogs.....One more of an Emerson or Stevenson and were COOKING.
im worried about line.

we have a good amount of db talent on this roster that will come back next year, this is just depth recruiting.

Advertisement
Back