Te’Cory Couch is nice!

Advertisement
I know u been on this kid forever.....hope he kills it here
i could be wrong i just love his speed and aggressivness. in his tape he is always step for step with wr and he is always attacking
the ball. he has to fill out properly.

great feet, understanding of coverages, etc. Only concern I ever had with him is ...can he put on good weight, and be physical. I mean its a difference in being physical with 160pd high school wr's...then going to college and 180+ is the norm.

Coverage wise he has seemed to always be legit and in the hips of the wr. He has worked with and is close with Brownlee so them together in the secondary working together would be good...also if we snatch Stevenson from the jaws of defeat, They all have played in the same 7 on 7 secondary for awhile.

He reminds me of Kelly Jennings.
Corn elder was able to put on weight and he was what 165-170 coming in if that and was one of if not the most physical corner we have had in a long. With a college program that will come in no time

Does he walk into the nickle/bandy role? Or do we think he projects more outside? Either way, I'm excited for this kid. His ceiling is very high once he adds some good weight.
I think he would be very good at nickle, but he has the ability to play outside also.

Geta, great comparison. But I think he's already larger than Slim. That dude was playing in the NFL under 170.

Advertisement
i could be wrong i just love his speed and aggressivness. in his tape he is always step for step with wr and he is always attacking
the ball. he has to fill out properly.

Also seems like he has long arms and can get his hands on WRs at the line to interrupt timing. Played several different coverages in that film, too. If he fills out some more I think we got a really good one here.

One thing about Brownlee and Couch is that both guys look bigger in person than their measurements. Really long arms.

Couch is skinny but if he adds weight like Ivey and Blades the future is bright. He can cover, he’s competitive and he will sell out in run support.

One thing about Brownlee and Couch is that both guys look bigger in person than their measurements. Really long arms.

Couch is skinny but if he adds weight like Ivey and Blades the future is bright. He can cover, he’s competitive and he will sell out in run support.
Exactly blades, Ivey, Frierson, couch, brownlee all 6 foot or taller with NBA wingspan and physical future is bright and our one guy who is shorter in handy is a straight up dog

Advertisement
Exactly blades, Ivey, Frierson, couch, brownlee all 6 foot or taller with NBA wingspan and physical future is bright and our one guy who is shorter in handy is a straight up dog

Neither Couch or Brownlee are 6'0. They both have long arms though.

i worry brownlee isnt that fast.

Advertisement
My concern as well but he’s used to covering fast guys. His IQ and long arms help him.
this class can set us up for the next few years building on bandy and the '18 kids. couch is the only CB im excited about. good is a project and brownlee doesnt blow me away. i like our safety recruits.

this class can set us up for the next few years building on bandy and the '18 kids. couch is the only CB im excited about. good is a project and brownlee doesnt blow me away. i like our safety recruits.

I still see Nunn at corner long-term but he can play both.

Advertisement
Did I miss mention of K Smith? Tht kid seems like an animal to me, as well. Just need one more top guy to make this an elite DB class.

Smith will end up as a Striker I believe. I would love to get Stevenson as a safety and have Nunn there as well.

I already think we do have an elite db class. Stevenson would be amazing of course, but I think people are downplaying the main four (plus the project in Good). I think the main four are all at the minimum solid to very good.

On paper at least, the two year haul with last year's group is probably one of the best two year hauls at db we have gotten in a very long time.

Advertisement
Back