Te’Cory Couch is nice!

Advertisement
Does he walk into the nickle/bandy role? Or do we think he projects more outside? Either way, I'm excited for this kid. His ceiling is very high once he adds some good weight.
The answer to your question probably relies on if he’s still 5’9 and 1/2.

I get a little nervous when I see old threads of currently committed players pop back up in our current state recruiting wise 😅

I avoided Stefan’s commitment thread on Couch for that very reason lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
If that's the case then why is our school so miserable in all that sunshine lmfao

Depends on your perspective, I guess. But nothing is in stone right now so feel miserable if you want. But you don't have to drag down just about every recruiting thread you post in with your misery.

Depends on your perspective, I guess. But nothing is in stone right now so feel miserable if you want. But you don't have to drag down just about every recruiting thread you post in with your misery.

So me speaking on some possible harsh truths we might

Ohhh boo hoo you big *** baby, I'm here to talk sports and you want to talk about emotions. Those are female tendencies. Sorry if im not overly optimistic about what this staff can do, its pretty stupid to just sit back and not apply pressure on them cause all that will lead to is guys like Richt thinking they actually are good coaches, we deserve better and Richt can be a better HC than what we have seen. So why the **** should I be happy when we are getting poor coaching and losing recruits left n right? Live in La La land if u want but I'm gonna stay in reality, this is not a talented football team and only on defense can we make up for it with coaching. Our literal best offensive weapon walked out on us and it was an EASY choice for him to make from what I have heard. Sorry if u think this ship is pointed in the right direction cause I sure as **** dont think it is and neither does the rest of the nation. We are better than 7-8 wins and it's all coaching and development issues. We have no depth where it matters on this team, we deserve better than this and I hope changes will be made but as of right now I haven't heard them commit to finding a play making OC when we got FSU hunting down the best of the best PUBLICLY while we chill and seem to be doing absolutely nothing except now running around chasing low 3* QBs lol sorry but there are reasons I dont trust the direction of this team. If you got info that we are actively looking at talented play calling OCs then plz post it so I can read it. When we get good news I will be happy, so far we dont have much of that yet tho.

If a school makes him a priority I can see him leaving us.

We ain't getting either of them and dont be surprised if Brownlee leaves to a different school.
Lol this kid is trying to still bring more teammates with him... and you think he isn't coming?

Advertisement
So me speaking on some possible harsh truths we might

Ohhh boo hoo you big *** baby, I'm here to talk sports and you want to talk about emotions. Those are female tendencies. Sorry if im not overly optimistic about what this staff can do, its pretty stupid to just sit back and not apply pressure on them cause all that will lead to is guys like Richt thinking they actually are good coaches, we deserve better and Richt can be a better HC than what we have seen. So why the **** should I be happy when we are getting poor coaching and losing recruits left n right? Live in La La land if u want but I'm gonna stay in reality, this is not a talented football team and only on defense can we make up for it with coaching. Our literal best offensive weapon walked out on us and it was an EASY choice for him to make from what I have heard. Sorry if u think this ship is pointed in the right direction cause I sure as **** dont think it is and neither does the rest of the nation. We are better than 7-8 wins and it's all coaching and development issues. We have no depth where it matters on this team, we deserve better than this and I hope changes will be made but as of right now I haven't heard them commit to finding a play making OC when we got FSU hunting down the best of the best PUBLICLY while we chill and seem to be doing absolutely nothing except now running around chasing low 3* QBs lol sorry but there are reasons I dont trust the direction of this team. If you got info that we are actively looking at talented play calling OCs then plz post it so I can read it. When we get good news I will be happy, so far we dont have much of that yet tho.

Give it a rest.

Lol this kid is trying to still bring more teammates with him... and you think he isn't coming?

U do understand what "if" means?? Right??

Brownlee has great upside and I hope we hold on to him! I just dont want some other squad coming in late with a big bag offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back