TCU rolling over Ole **** right now.

Advertisement
And they might have the top D in the country next year, with 10 of 11 returning.....without the Talent the U has on its roster.

TCU is so well coached it is unbelievable. I haven't watched them much this year but they are so disciplined in their play. I have watched Miami a lot (in person) and it is like day and night. TCU would beat us by 60 and that's if they called the dogs off after the 3rd quarter. TCU should be in the playoff. They would beat FSU and maybe Bama. This is how we used to look before we hired a Pop Warner coach.

**** it! i forgot to bet!

**** having to work today!

bo wallace is too suspect to pick ole miss. Especially against a G.p. squad.

Advertisement
Wow. This defense is incredible :lebron.jpg:

3 turnovers on offense and they're still up 28-0. Should be playing Bama tomorrow.

Advertisement
Justin Fuente got his Memphis HC job coming from TCU ...

I wonder what the impression of him would be if he was a candidate for Miami as Co-OC from the current TCU staff, versus coming as a former Co-OC at TCU, and current HC at a 10 win Memphis ...???

I was really hoping TCU would get into the playoffs instead of * and pull off the upset of Bammer. **** Wisky screwed ish up.

Those Mississippi schools weren't overrated at allllllll.

Bama is the only real team in that mighty conference and they're no better than a handful of other teams.

Advertisement
tcu didnt look nearly this impressive during the season. ole miss is overrated.

TCUs best wins were a one point win over wvu, 4 point win over OU who just lost by 40 to clemson, and they only beat kansas by 4.

Obviously id rather them be in then ohio state but everyone now saying they got snubbed and wudve won it all are jumping the gun a bit

They blew out Texas in Austin. They had a 21 point lead on Baylor in Waco in the 4th but blew it.

Advertisement
I'm attending the game today, and TCU has an electric program. From the players to the coaches to the fans they are playing insanely good football.

TCU plays and coaches with balls. Everything that a Golden coached team isn't.

Brash, confident, aggressive, ****y.

Advertisement
Back