Taylor Gadbois tweets that he is no longer a Miami Hurricane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Golden is the Barack Obama of UM.
FOH Barack Obama has done more than any president in the last 40 years gtfoh with that dumb sh*t. Eliminated the Taliban leader under his command , have had multiple attacks on their top executives, greatly reduced the unemployment rate and amongst a bevy other things. What more can you do when have people in office voting against you or not wanting to work with you, or even undermine you because of the color of your skin...

LOL....

2008 Unemployment rate 5.0 is much lower than it is now but some how he gets credit for reducing it? Obama lovers don't deal with facts that well.

Eliminated a Taliban leader? LOL.. Doesn't matter that they are still not defeated and are still as big of a threat what matters is one of their leaders were killed while he was president. Seriously good stuff there.

And it doesn't matter that Obama's withdrawal from Iraq that was against all military commanders advice has backfired and given rise to the worst terrorist group ever in ISIS. Somehow he gets credit for doing something. Not exactly sure what and I think we are still blaming past presidents for everything thats wrong with the world. LOL after 2 terms.

While he watches ISIS grow in power and kill hundreds of innocents in a manner that disgusts the world hearing someone give him some type of credit for making things better is flat out delusion by a mind who is simply to blinded by emotion to see the truth.

The truth is that we should still be over there fighting and not letting them build up there army of mass believers. Stating that the US is scared of them is one of the biggest tactics to get people to follow them. They will not go away. They must be destroyed but we are simply letting them get really big and kill a whole lot more before we act. Great tactics.

Advertisement
Leave it to a bunch of dear friend cvnthole faces to turn this into a sorry *** dull political thread.

Coach Al Golden is trying as hard as he can and he is helping the players thousands of life moments every day. There is no doubt in my mind that Coach Al Golden felt that he was acting in TG's best interest when he made the move to allow TG to leave UM. Kudos to Coach Al Golden for once again acting in the best interest of a UM player.

In 20 years Gadbois will call Coach Golden and tell him that this was the turning point that made him a life moment champion. Gadbois was losing life moments by bragging about himself and denigrating teammates. Coach Golden couldn't bear to watch him do that to himself or to watch him harm the team's overall life moment record during this offseason. So, he had to give him the opportunity to leave UM.

Coach Al Golden is trying as hard as he can and he is helping the players thousands of life moments every day. There is no doubt in my mind that Coach Al Golden felt that he was acting in TG's best interest when he made the move to allow TG to leave UM. Kudos to Coach Al Golden for once again acting in the best interest of a UM player.

In 20 years Gadbois will call Coach Golden and tell him that this was the turning point that made him a life moment champion. Gadbois was losing life moments by bragging about himself and denigrating teammates. Coach Golden couldn't bear to watch him do that to himself or to watch him harm the team's overall life moment record during this offseason. So, he had to give him the opportunity to leave UM.

There is no doubt that TG will call Coach Al and thank him for this act of kindness. This, in effect, was "tough love" from Coach Al Golden and, hopefully, it will pay dividends for TG. The braggadocio and and disrespect TG showed his teammates will not help TG in his life and Coach Al Golden recognized this. Al Golden: coach and mentor.

Advertisement
saban kicks talent off his team all the time. problem is they have the depth and after 5 years we dont so it hurts everyone on this board when we lose a guy

There is no doubt that TG will call Coach Al and thank him for this act of kindness. This, in effect, was "tough love" from Coach Al Golden and, hopefully, it will pay dividends for TG. The braggadocio and and disrespect TG showed his teammates will not help TG in his life and Coach Al Golden recognized this. Al Golden: coach and mentor.

Taylor will become a winner in the community just like every other young man that Coach Golden gave the chance to leave UM.

The simpletons see a weakening of UM's OL. I see a strengthening of society. Coach Golden: Coach. Societal engineer.

Taylor will become a winner in the community just like every other young man that Coach Golden gave the chance to leave UM.

The simpletons see a weakening of UM's OL. I see a strengthening of society. Coach Golden: Coach. Societal engineer.

This brought a tear to my eye.

I also want to mention that Coach Al Golden has made our UM degrees look more valuable as no one looks at UM as a football school anymore.

saban kicks talent off his team all the time. problem is they have the depth and after 5 years we dont so it hurts everyone on this board when we lose a guy

Stop talking about Saban in a discussion of Coach Golden. They share nothing in common.

Advertisement
Not sure what happened here or who is right or wrong. Golden has a honorific attrition rate and many of those seem to have what could be described as "Cane" attitude. Clearly something is wrong. Golden is the person selecting players and in charge. That kind of makes it his fault.

Stop talking about Saban in a discussion of Coach Golden. They share nothing in common.

my point was pretty much that. At Alabama they have built a program that if they lost a gadbois it doesnt affect them. we lack depth so bad that we are freaking out over a kid who played 4 gamnes so far.

FOH Barack Obama has done more than any president in the last 40 years gtfoh with that dumb sh*t. Eliminated the Taliban leader under his command , have had multiple attacks on their top executives, greatly reduced the unemployment rate and amongst a bevy other things. What more can you do when have people in office voting against you or not wanting to work with you, or even undermine you because of the color of your skin...

Oh this escalated quickly. He must be a racist because he does t support POTATO (I mean POTUS). By the way none of the things you just gave him credit for are even true.
Not at all, I don't agree with every thing Obama does, he's a tad bit too liberal for me especially with some of his policies on a number of things. But I like him and he has certainly did some good things while in office

The Taliban leader would be Mullah Omar, who's still alive and well in Pakistan. You're probably giving him credit for UBL who he literally wouldn't have had killed if it weren't for so many other knowing about it. The guy has literally been on the wrong side of everything. Jesus he has members of the Muslim Brotherhood within his inner circle. By the way the State Dept recognizes them as a terrorist org. Not kidding. If you think he's a liberal Democrat that would mean he actually accepts democracy as a plausible form of govt. He does not. He was brought up a Sunni Muslim, studied at Madrasas as a kid and parents were both devout communist. He doesn't deny any of this.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Oh this escalated quickly. He must be a racist because he does t support POTATO (I mean POTUS). By the way none of the things you just gave him credit for are even true.
Not at all, I don't agree with every thing Obama does, he's a tad bit too liberal for me especially with some of his policies on a number of things. But I like him and he has certainly did some good things while in office

The Taliban leader would be Mullah Omar, who's still alive and well in Pakistan. You're probably giving him credit for UBL who he literally wouldn't have had killed if it weren't for so many other knowing about it. The guy has literally been on the wrong side of everything. Jesus he has members of the Muslim Brotherhood within his inner circle. By the way the State Dept recognizes them as a terrorist org. Not kidding. If you think he's a liberal Democrat that would mean he actually accepts democracy as a plausible form of govt. He does not. He was brought up a Sunni Muslim, studied at Madrasas as a kid and parents were both devout communist. He doesn't deny any of this.

Well football is boring right now so what the heck. The most interesting thing I have not seen mentioned is that conversion to Christianity carries death sentence in Islam and always has. Since Barack supposedly was baptized at some time, why was a death sentence never handed down? Unlike us, Muslims still believe and practice their faith. Since Obama was born of a Muslim father, they hold him as Muslim. If he converted he should have a least one fanatical cleric issuing a death sentence. Don't get me wrong, religion does not disqualify him from presidency like not being born in the states would someone. I am just wondering why Islam has not called for his head.

You are right about the Taliban. Bringing them down is something Bush actually did.

Losing Gadbois for the rest of the year - not losing sleep
Not having a solid replacement - that's on Golden

But at least it was done in June and not August

Advertisement

Well football is boring right now so what the heck. The most interesting thing I have not seen mentioned is that conversion to Christianity carries death sentence in Islam and always has. Since Barack supposedly was baptized at some time, why was a death sentence never handed down? Unlike us, Muslims still believe and practice their faith. Since Obama was born of a Muslim father, they hold him as Muslim. If he converted he should have a least one fanatical cleric issuing a death sentence. Don't get me wrong, religion does not disqualify him from presidency like not being born in the states would someone. I am just wondering why Islam has not called for his head.

You are right about the Taliban. Bringing them down is something Bush actually did.

Islam itself doesn't call for your head if you convert. However, the Islamic EMPIRES did so because that was seen as treason. The Quran explicitly says there is no compulsion in religion but who has time to actually READ what their books say.

Islam itself doesn't call for your head if you convert. However, the Islamic EMPIRES did so because that was seen as treason. The Quran explicitly says there is no compulsion in religion but who has time to actually READ what their books say.

Hate contributing in political debates on UM/Golden sad board, but since you're referencing history and EMPIRES, it won't go unstabbed.

ok alnwpi, in these days, the Islamists of ISIL declare all the land of Iraq and Syria that they've conquered and now governing as their CALIPHATE; you care to tell us how that differs from the "Islamist EMPIRES"?.

I bet you're a white republican

Not so fast. It was white republicans who freed the slaves Barack Obama's family owned in Kentucky.

From: Obama, Romney Family Trees Hold Slaves, British Countryfolk - ABC News

"Obama's great-great-great-great grandfather George Washington Overall owned two slaves, a Baltimore Sun study found, based on 1850 census records."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back