Taylor Gadbois expected in January

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Says he is down to 285 (after ballooning before the season) and speaking to the coaches every week. Expects to be here for spring ball.

Hope he keeps his mind right, because he has talent.

Advertisement
Agreed. He has a high ceiling. Really like him as a prospect. But don't have a feel for attitude and dedication.

Gadbois seemed genuinely excited to be a Cane last spring, so I hope he keeps himself motivated and works hard.

Gadbois seemed genuinely excited to be a Cane last spring, so I hope he keeps himself motivated and works hard.

Says a lot about him sticking with the Canes thru prep school when I'm sure other schools was going after him.

Kid has a nasty demeanor on the field.

He and Flowers are a nice pair for of tackles for this class. Both really nasty when the pads are on.

Advertisement
A class of Flowers, Gadbois and Isadora is very very solid. It seems that Isadora will be a Cane barring any major sanctions.

Great news. Remember Georgia being on him late. Definitely a player, and great news if we can squeeze him in for Spring.

my olman has been selling isadora on the u....wisky had been making huge push..and his old man must of been sellling him on wisky.....but Isadra is a bahamian and we LOVE living in miami close to home

Advertisement
my olman has been selling isadora on the u....wisky had been making huge push..and his old man must of been sellling him on wisky.....but Isadra is a bahamian and we LOVE living in miami close to home

gogeta,
Have you had a chance to see Isadora live? On tape he looks like a dancing bear.

gogeta,
Have you had a chance to see Isadora live? On tape he looks like a dancing bear.[/QUOTE]

naw i havent.....seen film...he has some feet...and is good in the run REMINDS me of B-Wash......

dancing bear is good...i think Flowers, Gadbois, Isadora would be nice class...also i see them making a play on that penn state decommit

Seal the god damned deal on that dancing bear NOW!

Advertisement
Advertisement
“They’re creating one big family on South Beach and I’m excited to be a part of it,â€Â￾ Gadbois said. “I took this visit really to recruit other kids and bring them with me. Obviously I worked on Eddie Goldman, the kid is absolutely massive. He could be a big-time player right away for us. I think he likes us but everything is shaky with him because he’s such a big recruit. I think we have a good shot of getting P.J. (Williams) from FSU, a really good shot of getting Denico (Autry) from junior college. I think we have a good shot at a lot of kids to be honest because it’s Miami. Miami’s paradise all the time and I told them that straight up. Not everything will be great when they get here but it’s still a great place to be. Yea you’re going to be homesick and you’ll be working harder than you have before. When you do that, it’s like your body is in another whole world.â€Â￾

The other thing Gadbois wanted to accomplish this weekend was hanging out with his future teammates on the offensive line.

“I got Shane McDermott as a host again, I actually requested him,â€Â￾ Gadbois said. “We’re buds, he’s a hard working guy and a football player so we have the same interests. I also hung out with Malcolm Bunche and Brandon Linder constantly. They filled me in on what I need to be prepared for with my conditioning. That’s just another stepping stone for me at Miami.â€Â￾

Gadbois isn’t bashful about where he sees the program going, guaranteeing a national title in the near future.

“We will win a national title in the next two years and if you want to write that down, I promise it’s going to happen,â€Â￾ Gadbois said. “I’d put money on that actually. Have you met Coach Golden? He’s the most amazing, influential man in college football. People will come to recognize that once we’re winning 10, 12, 13, 14 games a year and fighting for national championships. The talent in Florida is just ridiculous so the opportunity is definitely there.â€Â￾

Advertisement
Back