Taylor Gadbois expected in January

Advertisement
Its nice when recruits are actually nervous about our conditioning program

Breath of fresh air

Advertisement
Another National Championship in two years?

Yeah, if I have to wait that long, I can handle it.

I sense that Golden has a compressed time line to play for a national title. A stated, firm goal.

Why?

He's a psychologist. When a goal is in writing, and your crew buys in, only then is it possible.

And if for a reason, such as a bad call in a key game you don't make it that year - you'll **** sure do it the next.

Reach high, often, and fast.

And sure enough, you'll be elevated, frequently, and quickly.

Advertisement
19.jpg

:stormwarning: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE U !!!!

“We will win a national title in the next two years and if you want to write that down, I promise it’s going to happen,” Gadbois said. “I’d put money on that actually. Have you met Coach Golden? He’s the most amazing, influential man in college football. People will come to recognize that once we’re winning 10, 12, 13, 14 games a year and fighting for national championships. The talent in Florida is just ridiculous so the opportunity is definitely there.”
FAP

Great interview, thanks for posting it. I absolutely love hearing recruits refer to "us" when speaking about a program. You know that they are already all in and are doing some self-recruiting on these visits, getting in these kids' ears about the Canes.

I love it.

I believe last year there were questions about Gadbois attitude, are there still concerns there, or did prep school straighten him out?

Advertisement
I believe last year there were questions about Gadbois attitude, are there still concerns there, or did prep school straighten him out?

What were some of the attitude problems? I always felt that **** was blown out of proportion by the internet rumor people.

Advertisement

What were some of the attitude problems? I always felt that **** was blown out of proportion by the internet rumor people.

Call me crazy, but I want a little attitude on this team (especially on the OL).

Passion baby

“They’re creating one big family on South Beach and I’m excited to be a part of it,” Gadbois said. “I took this visit really to recruit other kids and bring them with me. Obviously I worked on Eddie Goldman, the kid is absolutely massive. He could be a big-time player right away for us.

Dude has to be big when a 6'8 OL says so..

Here is another piece to that story..

"The whole culture has changed since I was here before," he said. "Everyone is buying into what Al Golden is doing.
He was new when I came last year and people were still unsure about everything. Now he has a plan in place and everyone believes in it."
A big reason why Gadbois is so excited about his future as a Cane is because of Art Kehoe.

"Coach Kehoe is the man. I wouldn't wanna play for any other coach in the country. His enthusiasm is incredible.
He can inspire players, he's loud, he's obnoxious. He loves his players and they love him. I'm excited to play for him."

Gadbois was on the visit with close friend Robert Lockhart, a wide receiver prospect.
"They saw him last year but it was late and he was already committed (to Virginia Tech). He came here and they saw
him again and decided to go after him. He's ridiculous. 4.3 speed, goes after it, caches everything. He's 6-1, might have
a 40 inch vertical, attacks it. Against Hargrave at the end of the season vs a kid who signed somewhere,
Robert made him fall on ground 4 times a row. He's a kid who could help right away."

Don't remember the exact concerns regarding Gadbois, just remember there were people that said something was up with him.

With that said I love an OL class of Isadora, Flowers and Gadbois. That some serious size on the OL.

Advertisement
Back