Tavon Ross

Advertisement
Kid reminds me of Karlos Williams how he runs and plays I hope hes a better learner of the playbook though

Interesting film. Kid is a man-child, but has NO idea how to tackle or use his hands yet. **** of an athlete though.

C'mon g8rh8r. Golden would NOT bench Ed Reed, and you know that, lol! We are ALL frustrated right now.

Now back on topic.

I've seen this kid play live a couple times and he definitely has the goods. Loves contact, Got good vision, runs with power, great hands, good speed. Of course you all know that he plays in GA (AA level), but a couple of those teams on the film was from larger classifications (AAA and I Think I saw a AAAA team). I gotta watch it again, to make sure. That level has some pretty good to really good skill athletes (for the most part), and hard nosed kids, but the lineman at that level, are on the small side. Kid can make plays all over the field, offense and defense. Can **** near play any position! Swiss army knife, type.

They (Bleckley Co.) came to my school (a AAAAA school) for basketball a few weeks ago. He had like 4-5 rim rattling alley-oop dunks. Kid can really rise! He gets off the floor quick, too. The crazy thing is that he just started basketball this year. He's not a real basketball lifer.
He's a keeper, if we can get him.

Advertisement
Definitely not a two star player and Scout has him as a three star as does 247. The latter has predicted that he'll sign with Georgia but the Miami staff is on the road hard over the next several weeks and there should be a couple surprises. Hurley Brown is getting all over Valentine and I believe the keys to closing this class are Valentine and Kaaya.

Advertisement
Interesting film. Kid is a man-child, but has NO idea how to tackle or use his hands yet. **** of an athlete though.
He's just launching his body in the air like a missile in some clips.

lol exactly! Which may get him killed or ejected at the next level. At minimum, he needs to at least figure out how to wrap up if he's going to play defense.

He's just launching his body in the air like a missile in some clips.

lol exactly! Which may get him killed or ejected at the next level. At minimum, he needs to at least figure out how to wrap up if he's going to play defense.

That's the only thing that gives me pause on defense...he has a lot of bad habits. On offense, he can just hit the ground running. Would hate to see an athlete like this handcuffed.

Advertisement
Guys, I warned you about Al Golden DOWN the stretch. He's like a thick, muscular thoroughbred HUGGING the rail and picking up steam. His veins ARE pulsating as he turns the corner and HEADS for the finish line. If you thought HE would take the LAST few weeks laying down, well you obviously DON'T know about Al "Critter Claws" Golden. I warned YOU about him RUMMAGING through other program's commitment LISTS, and now he's primed to PLUCK a multi-position star who is COMMITTED to a 12-win Missouri TEAM.

As I SAID in the Mike Smith thread, Al Golden is APPROACHING Butch Davis territory in terms of his EVALS. When I log onto the world WIDE web, I don't care what ESPN or Scout has to say ABOUT a player. Our head COACH is the best evaluater of talent in this COUNTRY. Somewhere in CORAL Gables, Al is dressed in an all KHAKI outfit with hiking boots, because he is DIGGING for those last second GEMS. Even though he is covered in DIRT, he will EMERGE from the mine with a BUCKET full of the next great sleeper prospect. This is why I URGED everyone not to PANIC. We will LAND Ross because Golden finishes what he STARTED. Recruiting is a MARATHON not a sprint, and Al "The Raccoon" Golden is SCURRYING to the finish line with the NEXT Ed Reed in tow.

I tweeted his film to Golden and Carrol. I'll take credit bc his offer came the same day. Coincidence?? Maybe but till then

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back