Tavon Ross

Advertisement
Wow...let's steal a 2 star from Mizzou. :)

You need to Check out his film...

dripping-sarcasm3.gif

Guys, I warned you about Al Golden DOWN the stretch. He's like a thick, muscular thoroughbred HUGGING the rail and picking up steam. His veins ARE pulsating as he turns the corner and HEADS for the finish line. If you thought HE would take the LAST few weeks laying down, well you obviously DON'T know about Al "Critter Claws" Golden. I warned YOU about him RUMMAGING through other program's commitment LISTS, and now he's primed to PLUCK a multi-position star who is COMMITTED to a 12-win Missouri TEAM.

As I SAID in the Mike Smith thread, Al Golden is APPROACHING Butch Davis territory in terms of his EVALS. When I log onto the world WIDE web, I don't care what ESPN or Scout has to say ABOUT a player. Our head COACH is the best evaluater of talent in this COUNTRY. Somewhere in CORAL Gables, Al is dressed in an all KHAKI outfit with hiking boots, because he is DIGGING for those last second GEMS. Even though he is covered in DIRT, he will EMERGE from the mine with a BUCKET full of the next great sleeper prospect. This is why I URGED everyone not to PANIC. We will LAND Ross because Golden finishes what he STARTED. Recruiting is a MARATHON not a sprint, and Al "The Raccoon" Golden is SCURRYING to the finish line with the NEXT Ed Reed in tow.

This kid is a ball hawk! He has good speed and great field vision. Great return average on these INTs. Bring him in Golden!

Advertisement
Guys, I warned you about Al Golden DOWN the stretch. He's like a thick, muscular thoroughbred HUGGING the rail and picking up steam. His veins ARE pulsating as he turns the corner and HEADS for the finish line. If you thought HE would take the LAST few weeks laying down, well you obviously DON'T know about Al "Critter Claws" Golden. I warned YOU about him RUMMAGING through other program's commitment LISTS, and now he's primed to PLUCK a multi-position star who is COMMITTED to a 12-win Missouri TEAM.

As I SAID in the Mike Smith thread, Al Golden is APPROACHING Butch Davis territory in terms of his EVALS. When I log onto the world WIDE web, I don't care what ESPN or Scout has to say ABOUT a player. Our head COACH is the best evaluater of talent in this COUNTRY. Somewhere in CORAL Gables, Al is dressed in an all KHAKI outfit with hiking boots, because he is DIGGING for those last second GEMS. Even though he is covered in DIRT, he will EMERGE from the mine with a BUCKET full of the next great sleeper prospect. This is why I URGED everyone not to PANIC. We will LAND Ross because Golden finishes what he STARTED. Recruiting is a MARATHON not a sprint, and Al "The Raccoon" Golden is SCURRYING to the finish line with the NEXT Ed Reed in tow.

good stuff 4Life. It brought a smile to my face. We're hoping he's getting near 'Butch eval' territory. I'm kinda with you though...maybe more cautiously optimistic.

Advertisement
I'm more excited about Coach Pinkel offering him than I am Richt. Pinkel is a master evaluator and developer. He takes 2 and 3 star guys and regularly has them playing at a high level. Missouri has had more guys drafted high than we have over the last few years, and it's because Pinkel knows what the fck he's doing.

good stuff 4Life. It brought a smile to my face. We're hoping he's getting near 'Butch eval' territory. I'm kinda with you though...maybe more cautiously optimistic.

Not gonna lie. Al always seems two steps ahead of everyone else when it comes to this eval ****. Gotta give him that.

The EvALuator can't even sniff Butch's butt when it comes to evaluating HS talent. But this dude Ross looks like a player. Either the competition level is horrific, or he's a beastly creature. Now, let's see if we can get him. Sure would make up for the loss of Nigel Patton.

Advertisement
If this kid were committed to just about any other SEC school besides Missouri, he'd be a 4 star already.

Missouri won the SEC East this year. If Pinkel wants him, I'm a believer. (not that I wasn't after watching his film)
That wasn't a knock on Missouri. It was a statement that certain school's recruits get rated higher than others for no other reason than cachet. If he was committed to UGA from the beginning, he'd be a 4 star by now.

Advertisement
That wasn't a knock on Missouri. It was a statement that certain school's recruits get rated higher than others for no other reason than cachet. If he was committed to UGA from the beginning, he'd be a 4 star by now.

I got that.. I was simply agreeing with you. People are stupid.

Kid is a PLAYMAKER!!! Great ball skills, hands, reads plays really well, hits with bad intentions, dangerous with the ball in his hands. What's not to like? Do want! :eekeyes:

Only problem is Ed Reed would get splinters on Al's team. No free lancing is allowed and Ed was all about hawking that ball. Al would bench him every game until him learned to slow down, dop back, arm tackle and never ever step in FRONT of a reciever to get a pick because it might result in a quick score. You have to wait for the overthrown ball to get a pick and pray for field goals.

This kid is just a straight up football player, plays multiple positions. something we lack. His tape reminds me of Allen iverson

Advertisement
Back