tavarus mcfadden top 8

Advertisement
Doesn't matter. He is a 5 star that pulls weight in So Fla. He is a must get along with:
- Tyrek Cole
- SBB
- K. McFadden
- Khalid McGee

2015 DB class is like the 2014 WR class.

LOADED.

We can't miss like we did this year.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter. He is a 5 star that pulls weight in So Fla. He is a must get along with:
- Tyrek Cole
- SBB
- K. McFadden
- Khalid McGee

LOADED.

You don't take kids merely because they pull weight. You take kids because they fit your system, are talented enough for your situation and hold similar core values as you're looking for.

Kaaya doesn't pull much weight in S. Fla. and he's a take because he matches the prerequisites above.

The kid is quite talented athletically, but there's something to character in winning football games and building a program IMHO.

- Tyrek Cole
- SBB
- K. McFadden
- Khalid McGee

LOADED.

Miss like we did this year... Just wow.

Advertisement
- Tyrek Cole
- SBB
- K. McFadden
- Khalid McGee

LOADED.

Who in the **** did we miss on this year?

Advertisement
Not a good football player.

Not only did he fail to make plays on defense but he was abused frequently.

Can't, for the life of me, figure out why teams didn't (exclusively) throw his way. Actually, I know why, cause he's a "5 star stud". SMH

They chose to throw the other CB's way cause he was smaller. LOL

Oops.

- Tyrek Cole
- SBB
- K. McFadden
- Khalid McGee

LOADED.

Who in the **** did we miss on this year?

Add Reshard Causey in there formerly of U school. He holds an offer and we are in a good spot. K McFadden is a huge corner if he stays there but his money position is OLB he might play there next year at miramar. Add Tim Irvin of Westminster and Jaquan Johnson of Killian in there these are two big time safety's down south.

- Tyrek Cole
- SBB
- K. McFadden
- Khalid McGee

LOADED.

You don't take kids merely because they pull weight. You take kids because they fit your system, are talented enough for your situation and hold similar core values as you're looking for.

Kaaya doesn't pull much weight in S. Fla. and he's a take because he matches the prerequisites above.

The kid is quite talented athletically, but there's something to character in winning football games and building a program IMHO.

Talent without character = BUST or as we know it, Charlie Jones.

Advertisement

Can't, for the life of me, figure out why teams didn't (exclusively) throw his way. Actually, I know why, cause he's a "5 star stud". SMH

Oops.

When they played against Immokalee they went after him and jc scored twice on him. Jc made him look like a fool out there. They actually had to double jc cuz McFadden couldn't handle jc one on one.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/317349/highlights/105899386

Oops.

When they played against Immokalee they went after him and jc scored twice on him. Jc made him look like a fool out there. They actually had to double jc cuz McFadden couldn't handle jc one on one.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/317349/highlights/105899386

Why you would have McFadden lined-up against ANY team's best athlete is beyond me, especially when you have a better cover guy on your defense.

Are you ******* me?

We missed on:
Artavis Scott
Johnny Dixon
Ermon Lane
Travis Rudolph
Corey Holmes.

We did not land one big name WE from So. Fla. This class.

This is the main thing I dislike about the star system.

Or maybe I should say, the people who issue the stars.

The stars and rankings have little to do with how good or how productive the kid is/was in high school.

How can a kid get 5-stars despite not being productive, or not even being the best player (at his position) on his own team? Or how can a kid get 5-stars at a position he's never even played in high school. (i.e. a kid being listed as a 5-star Safety when he plays CB in high school)

I know, I know. The rankings and stars are based off projections.

Advertisement
Back