tavarus mcfadden top 8

Advertisement
Tony Brown and Kevin Toliver going Undrafted is incredible to me. Both just off measurable alone.

Why? They both were average as ****. You might even say they sucked.

Kevin Tolliver & Brown both had one pick their entire careers..& Tolliver lost his starting spot this past season. He had no business coming out.

Brown didn’t start until this past year & has history of him being a head case.

Whatever off the field stuff Toliver had must have been REALLY bad because Calloway didn't even play the entire yr due to off the field stuff and got a positive drug test at the combine and still got drafted in the 4th round. (I was shocked myself at that.).

That said, I didn't know Toliver was a problem off the field so I guess shows the scouts know what they are doing .

this years wr class sucks...and Calloway is better than most of them

Advertisement
Agreed. Some of this stuff is what I call the "Allen Hurns" effect too. I honestly (and this might sound crazy) but I honestly believe some kids just get forgotten about. No way in **** Hurns should have gone undrafted after that season he had. I just think guys slide so far down teams draft boards that they just slide out of their minds. What is the old cliche'..."Out of sight, out of mind."...

I watched some of the 6th and 7th round just to see if any Canes would slide in there and some of the names coming off the board were comical. Cant tell me a guy like Toliver, Deontay Burnett from USCw or even Blanding couldn't have slid in the 7th round. Scouts aren't perfect.

I used to take some of my former players and work out with them at the same facility where Hurns and other pros would train. He was in the group with my former players, and one day we asked him (this was in the summer of 2014 after he was picked up by Jacksonville) why he wasn't drafted. His agent told him that teams backed off because of his injuries. I think he had 3 surgeries from hs to the end of his college career. He didn't expect to go higher than the 5th round.

every single time i watched Tony Brown he was getting beat.

Must be something else with Quin Blanding like medical history or something. He at worse is a 5-6th rd guy.

Mcfadden was overrated fromt he gate and everyone who watched AH play when he was there knew that. He then got picks early on because he was being attacked....that gave him an inflated sense of worth. He has length but isnt that fast. He would work in a seattle type scheme for a db.

Tolliver aint get drafted likely for off the field stuff. He'll make a team easily.

I drafted..Burnett, Tolliver,and Blanding in the WEZ mock draft. Burnett i figured had a chance to go UDFA as the kid ran like a 4.8 40. I was completely shocked and thought he may be hurt or something.

Since his freshman season, Saban would have to pull Brown because he kept getting beat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back