Taulia Tagovailoa

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Might have to go grad transfer route again. I’m not down for reaching for a qb this cycle aka Art ******* Sitkowski or whatever the **** his last name is. We got lucky as **** there but then again Jarren Williams graced us with his presence as his replacement.

THANK GOD, that worked out well for us

I mean Van Dyke is our guy for the future but if they think they may strike out I’m for the 2021 cycle bring the kid in and he has to sit out the year then let him and van dyke battle it out next year for the vacant qb spot nothing wrong with a little competition

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why people act like it’s such an indictment that he wasn’t slated to start this year? his true freshman season he still got in a few games and played behind one of the best collegiate qbs ever in his brother tua plus the backup of the starter looked impressive in most games in Mac jones who has been at bama for what like 3 or 4 years with a good amount of experience. Now you throw Bryce young into the mix the #1 player in the country in 2020 who is supposed to be the next big thing in college football after Lawrence and fields. Of course taulia probably wouldn’t be slated to win the job off the bat given the circumstances. That doesn’t mean he isn’t good though

Why people act like it’s such an indictment that he wasn’t slated to start this year? his true freshman season he still got in a few games and played behind one of the best collegiate qbs ever in his brother tua plus the backup of the starter looked impressive in most games in Mac jones who has been at bama for what like 3 or 4 years with a good amount of experience. Now you throw Bryce young into the mix the #1 player in the country in 2020 who is supposed to be the next big thing in college football after Lawrence and fields. Of course taulia probably wouldn’t be slated to win the job off the bat given the circumstances. That doesn’t mean he isn’t good though
Yeah these dudes buggin lol now you got options potentially. Miami can be creative. If they don't like what remains for HS QBs, can pursue JT or Taulia and counter them for 2021 by enrolling them in fall. I like Van Dyke alot, but not foolish enough to put all my eggs in one basket. No one even got to see him in a full spring to make the statement that he's for sure the QB1 of the future.

Advertisement
Back