Tate's latest tweet...?????

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do you know he is inaccurate qb? You have never seen he play besides the media’s 15 minute media session (warmups). My point is that you can’t judge him unless we see him play a real game
Agree. I dont know why ppl always say he's inaccurate based on a few bad warmup throws duriing a short media viewing. Did'nt he go 23 of 28 in game settings? To me it doesnt matter whether it was garbage time or not, that's a good showing even against air. Truth is nobody knows which of the 3 are doing the best except the coaches.

How do you get that? Tate was the five star QB. Williams was not.

To be fair, their recruiting ratings are extremely close. Being at Gorman might have helped kick Martell up to 5 star

Martell .9739
Williams .9614
Perry .9218

Rivals.
Martell 6.0
Williams 5.9

We are in a good spot with either qb

I'll only be ok with this if the QB battle was really that close between Tate and Jarren (which by our very slim reports is not entirely true). IF he picked Tate just to take the flashy name, I hope he doesn't lose the team this early.
Yea that totally seems like Diaz's motivation..

Advertisement
Was Rosier right for the program? That is what really killed Richt. Like i said I hope I am dead wrong.
I honestly don't think you hope to be wrong. You come across as a fake fan. If you truly support this team you don't make up stuff like that. A true fan would not believe Enos and Manny would risk their professional reputations by choosing their starting QB based on his fame or fans' preference or any stupid reason like what uttered in your other posts.

Advertisement
“Let’s work..”

Obviously means Martell is the starter.

Or

Martell is the backup to Perry, so he needs to get back to work and win that starter job for UNC.

Or

Mostly likely, Williams is the starter and Martell is working the red zone package and getting to work with his new personnel.

[...continues stirring pot...]

I honestly don't think you hope to be wrong. You come across as a fake fan. If you truly support this team you don't make up stuff like that. A true fan would not believe Enos and Manny would risk their professional reputations by choosing their starting QB based on his fame or fans' preference or any stupid reason like what uttered in your other posts.
Naw pimpin, I have skin in the game with this program. Believe what you want to believe. This reminds me of Kirby vs Kyle. I am the fan of the program not a fan of any personal. Like I said lets see.

Advertisement
I tried warning you guys the other day that the leak would come from within by one of the QBs via cryptic tweet.

Team Tate vs team Jarren. Ready!? Fight!

gtzHB1fNLTEBi.gif

Advertisement
Back