Tate's latest tweet...?????

I don’t get why picking Martell is bad for the program. I really think coaches have been very fair with this completion. The guy that has been playing the best will win the job.
Was Rosier right for the program? That is what really killed Richt. Like i said I hope I am dead wrong.

Advertisement
Chris stock actually, not sure he has any sources though

Anyone have eyes of any of these posts? Are we close to the finish line of all these "I think XXXX wins the QB job porsts"???

Advertisement
It’s a completely different situation. We all knew that Rosier sucked but Richt still went with him. We have never seen Martell and Williams play before. And you still never answered my question. What is your beef with Martell?
I am not a fan of small inaccurate QB's. But like I said I hope I am dead *** wrong, and on the 24th you would call me all types of dumbass.

Is there a timeline of when the coaches will make the decision? Did manny throw out any specifics such as date and time? Or did we all assume it would be the Sunday after the big scrimmage?

Advertisement
I am not a fan of small inaccurate QB's. But like I said I hope I am dead *** wrong, and on the 24th you would call me all types of dumbass.
How do you know he is inaccurate qb? You have never seen he play besides the media’s 15 minute media session (warmups). My point is that you can’t judge him unless we see him play a real game

How do you know he is inaccurate qb? You have never seen he play besides the media’s 15 minute media session (warmups). My point is that you can’t judge him unless we see him play a real game
Who said I have only seen 15 min of media sessions? But we shall see and I hope I am wrong.

It's better than tweeting, "I'm packing my ****."

Could be packing his refrigerator, his cheek with Skoal, or his toilet roll dispenser with paper.

Advertisement
If Tate does get named starter it will prove that no one on 247, Barry Jackson, or any of the other talking heads have any inside sources....

I thought Jarren had highest ceiling based on his HS career and highlights. But if it’s Tate I’m all for it. Diaz and Enos have too much riding on this to not put the best guy to get wins out there.
How do you get that? Tate was the five star QB. Williams was not.

Advertisement
If Tate does get named starter it will prove that no one on 247, Barry Jackson, or any of the other talking heads have any inside sources....

I’ve never heard Barry say inside sources named any QB as starter. Just that Williams looked better in scrimmage. Doesn’t mean the coaches have to agree, or maybe they want a mobile option in Enos offense.

No it doesn't. People have said before camp started it was him or perry. It doesnt mean that people are wrong that williams looked better but if they choose tate it likely has to do more with trust.

Advertisement
Back