Tate's latest tweet...?????

Rather just wait till more info comes out. Dude is always on social media posting things.

Edit: Ivins just posted something saying a number of reporters believe Martell will be named the starter. Interesting.
Chris stock actually, not sure he has any sources though

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Manny said he may not tell us who the QB is, but Tate spoils it the next day? Not buying it.

Hadnt told Tate. That happened this afternoon. Tate actually tweeted that 14 steps outside of Manny's office. On his third step he knelled and thanked God. I will be releasing a certified family guy animation of it all with Brian playing Tate and Quagmire as Manny and Meg playing janitor #2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't have this thing that is the sewer called the twatter.... anyone can check to see if brevin liked it

Advertisement
Hope he proves me wrong about QB1. Hope everyone trolls me, but he is not the winning formula.

I am team Williams (Just fixed it sorry)!

If Tate is QB, Manny you were my coach but your hot seat just warmed up. Throw the hate.
Why would he be on the hot seat if he picks Martell? Is Martell is the guy, then he clearly out performed the other qbs.

Why would he be on the hot seat if he picks Martell? Is Martell is the guy, then he clearly out performed the other qbs.
I said the same sh** with Rosier! I am about the program and the future. This will hurt the program. But like I said I hope I am dead wrong and everyone trolls me.

I said the same sh** with Rosier! I am about the program and the future. This will hurt the program. But like I said I hope I am dead wrong and everyone trolls me.
I don’t get why picking Martell is bad for the program. I really think coaches have been very fair with this completion. The guy that has been playing the best will win the job.

Advertisement
Back