Tate n Jordan connection.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brevin was a big target for him but he and Bolden seem to be best friends. Bet they had a lot of influence to get him here. Can't wait!

Was Tathan not recruited by SC? I guess the lies of Urbie can be seductive- especially if Helton is the alternative.

All's well that ends well... when all 3 end up in Miami!

Brevin Jordan Co-Signed Perry for the Starting QB role last year. Hopefully Perry realizes he "Blew" a Golden Opportunity. Perry said after the the Georgia Tech game he finally started learning how to prepare as a starter 11/2 years later. Martell is a leader if nothing else, leading by example. Brevin Jordan has to step up to the NFL spotlight and our Receiver's will make the opposing defenses pay. Love our Core

Was Tathan not recruited by SC? I guess the lies of Urbie can be seductive- especially if Helton is the alternative.

All's well that ends well... when all 3 end up in Miami!
I'm sure every school in the country would have taken him. He committed to a few schools though, Washington when he was 14 and then Texas A&M. Someone told Urban about him and he went to see him after watching his film.

Brevin Jordan Co-Signed Perry for the Starting QB role last year. Hopefully Perry realizes he "Blew" a Golden Opportunity. Perry said after the the Georgia Tech game he finally started learning how to prepare as a starter 11/2 years later. Martell is a leader if nothing else, leading by example. Brevin Jordan has to step up to the NFL spotlight and our Receiver's will make the opposing defenses pay. Love our Core
Tate is highly competitive. He won't tolerate dudes slacking on the field. He won't take losing lightly.

I just hope he gets that waiver because this young man is going to break some Canes records.

Advertisement
One of the more perplexing aspects of the Richt area, of which there were many, was the blatant and egregious disregard for Brevin Jordan's talents last year. It was absolutely baffling how underused this kid was.

And it's not like he can use the true freshman excuse. Jordan was literally playing every single snap in some games. He had one of the highest snap counts on the entire team. So, he's out there literally every play. You know he's not as strong as he needs to be yet in the run game. So why the **** not use your mismatch?

The FSU game was the most frustrating example. All week, Ray Charles would've told you that Decalon Brooks was the player to attack. He is possibly the worst LB that FSU has had in the modern era. He has ZERO business playing for FSU, and is clearly only there because of who his daddy is. I'd have expected 8+ targets for Jordan matched up against Brooks. But what happens? He got exactly ZERO until well into the 2nd half. And what happens on the VERY FIRST time they deliberately schemed Jordan against Brooks? 50 yard TD and Miami takes the lead on a play where Jordan literally runs right by him (shocker) in man out of the slot. Why the **** does it take 3 quarters to even try that method of attack?

UVA was the same way. Last drive of the game, now you want to dump the ball down to a kid who is faster than any LB and bigger than any S. And guess what? He used those physical mismatches to gain about 50 yards on the last drive.

There is NO REASON to not target Jordan at least 6 times a game in every single game next year. None. He should catch 50 balls next year with his eyes closed if Enos has half a brain.

Advertisement
One of the more perplexing aspects of the Richt area, of which there were many, was the blatant and egregious disregard for Brevin Jordan's talents last year. It was absolutely baffling how underused this kid was.

And it's not like he can use the true freshman excuse. Jordan was literally playing every single snap in some games. He had one of the highest snap counts on the entire team. So, he's out there literally every play. You know he's not as strong as he needs to be yet in the run game. So why the **** not use your mismatch?

The FSU game was the most frustrating example. All week, Ray Charles would've told you that Decalon Brooks was the player to attack. He is possibly the worst LB that FSU has had in the modern era. He has ZERO business playing for FSU, and is clearly only there because of who his daddy is. I'd have expected 8+ targets for Jordan matched up against Brooks. But what happens? He got exactly ZERO until well into the 2nd half. And what happens on the VERY FIRST time they deliberately schemed Jordan against Brooks? 50 yard TD and Miami takes the lead on a play where Jordan literally runs right by him (shocker) in man out of the slot. Why the **** does it take 3 quarters to even try that method of attack?

UVA was the same way. Last drive of the game, now you want to dump the ball down to a kid who is faster than any LB and bigger than any S. And guess what? He used those physical mismatches to gain about 50 yards on the last drive.

There is NO REASON to not target Jordan at least 6 times a game in every single game next year. None. He should catch 50 balls next year with his eyes closed if Enos has half a brain.
Freshman have to business seeing the field.

Tate is highly competitive. He won't tolerate dudes slacking on the field. He won't take losing lightly.

I just hope he gets that waiver because this young man is going to break some Canes records.
Not to hate on Malik but that’s one thing we’ve desperately lacking. Having a QB that is cool under pressure is good (which I think Malik was) but man he was just too calm sometimes. Too nanchalant. His comments after the Pitt game seem like something a kid like Martell could never fathom.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back