Tate Martell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is that
Because he was a very good HS QB, had potential at OSU and Lashlee’s O may have been better for him at Miami than Enos.

or he opts out and we never here from him again....

I’ll take the works hard option..

Why not?

Advertisement
Definitely a name I never want to hear again. His only contribution here was that clip of him out running a dog.

is he still on scholarship or is he transferring? just curious.

3 pages in for the first real response. Its like we lost a bowl game this week or something.

Tate Martell officially 'opted out' for 2020. So he's still in school and still on scholarship but does not have to participate in any football activities. Also he does not lose a year of eligibility for 2020.

In my opinion it was the perfect move for him. He should be able to graduate from UM next spring and still have two years to play two years of football. I always felt that Tate Martell's skillset translated best to the Division 2 level. By Opting Out for 2020 he can finish his undergrad work, graduate from UM then transfer to a Valdosta State or Carson Newman type of program. The kid can be the starting QB on a ranked D-2 team for two years and scoop up a free Master's Degree in the process.

3 pages in for the first real response. Its like we lost a bowl game this week or something.

Tate Martell officially 'opted out' for 2020. So he's still in school and still on scholarship but does not have to participate in any football activities. Also he does not lose a year of eligibility for 2020.

In my opinion it was the perfect move for him. He should be able to graduate from UM next spring and still have two years to play two years of football. I always felt that Tate Martell's skillset translated best to the Division 2 level. By Opting Out for 2020 he can finish his undergrad work, graduate from UM then transfer to a Valdosta State or Carson Newman type of program. The kid can be the starting QB on a ranked D-2 team for two years and scoop up a free Master's Degree in the process.
Enlighten me. Just what was Tate's "skillset"? To my eye, he couldn't throw the ball with any accuracy, wasn't much of a runner ....

Advertisement
Enlighten me. Just what was Tate's "skillset"? To my eye, he couldn't throw the ball with any accuracy, wasn't much of a runner ....

Maybe more skill level than skill set. I've always thought Tate Martell's overall athleticism is a better match at the Division II - III level.

Let me just say this, the “type” you are looking for is someone like Shaq Quarterman, not this guy. His height has literally nothing to do with it. Yes a good appearance is important, but you can overcome being short.

Look at the way Shaq carries himself, how he handles interviews, his general demeanor, his attitude, that’s the ideal. Not some guy with two full sleeves and constantly on Instagram thot timelines
Tate should sell cars. That’s his personality.

Advertisement
Back