Tate Martell

Free up his scholarship, he'll probably transfer, he won't beat out TVD, Perry or Garcia if he stays, just wasting a scholarship.

Advertisement
A Tate Martell thread with no Insta pics?????!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???

Would rather look at insta pics of his GF....
Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 10.25.58 AM.png

Ya know, for as much as we struggled at WR, he could have potentially come in and competed for a starting spot. Don't know how good he would be at WR, but the coaches seemed to be encouraging him to consider that move. Strange kid.

He was the one who should have been right behind King learning from Lashlee this year ready to redeem himself..... but nope...
Obvious when the going got tough he folded. and quit. He wanted the easy way and expected the job to be given to him just for showing up. He never really had an arm at the college level that I saw.

The best persevere when the going gets tough and make it happen no matter what. Meanwhile N'kosi stumbled hard but stuck in there and worked his *** off and made it happen when he got the call. Just got to put in the insane amount of work to excel at that level and never leave your foot off the accelerator.

Advertisement
They always give former athletes just like him, those entry level job's in medical.
As somebody who is in medical sales, it's incredibly hard to get the entry level jobs.

Most of the time they want you to have 3-5 yrs experience before getting a legit shot. Athletes are lucky that people are in their corner to help them bypass the system.

I got Jimmy Murphy his job in medical sales and he wasn't qualified in the slightest.

Advertisement
Funny I was just looking at an article about Neymar throwing a New Years party with 500 guests and one of the models that was gonna attend was Kiki Passo and I was wondering why that name sounded familiar.

Advertisement
Because of his height?

Let me just say this, the “type” you are looking for is someone like Shaq Quarterman, not this guy. His height has literally nothing to do with it. Yes a good appearance is important, but you can overcome being short.

Look at the way Shaq carries himself, how he handles interviews, his general demeanor, his attitude, that’s the ideal. Not some guy with two full sleeves and constantly on Instagram thot timelines

As somebody who is in medical sales, it's incredibly hard to get the entry level jobs.

Most of the time they want you to have 3-5 yrs experience before getting a legit shot. Athletes are lucky that people are in their corner to help them bypass the system.

I got Jimmy Murphy his job in medical sales and he wasn't qualified in the slightest.
It's not about what you know. It's about who you know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back