Tate Martell

Advertisement
Kyle Wright, Stephen Morris, Robert Marve, etc all had great arm talent. I want a winner at QB. Don’t give 2 ***** about arm talent if it doesn’t translate to wins.
Kyle Wright and Robert Marve had 1/2 the arm Perry and Williams posses

Wow! You all are hilarious. Every single person in this thread arguing over something they have absolutely zero credible information about. Nobody in the media knows how well any of these QBs have been doing in practice or how hard they’ve been working outside of practice. Everything you read is a bunch of nonsense.

Remember a couple years ago, everybody in the media was touting either Shirreffs or Perry as the starter, and it turned out neither were even close to winning the job?

Just let it play out and stop making fools of yourselves on a public forum. Besides, who cares who the starter is. It’s totally irrelevant.

if we tate wins the job and starts against Florida this is exactly how I expect the game to go. High dose of our 3 dawgs (Cam, Lo, Dj) and Tate using his legs when plays break down.

I don't care which of the 3 starts as qb, I just want a functional qb. It's been so long since it hasn't been painful to watch the offense, I just want it to be exciting and fun to watch again. No more having the announcers consistently calling the play were about to run!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back