Tate Martell đź‘€

Advertisement
Tate is the guy. Enos would develop as he always does to all his QB's and I think Tate's skillset can be transformative. He's everything we've been dying for in a QB. Legit 4-5star talent w/ ****iness and toughness. Lets hope it happens!! far more excited if this happens than hurts to be honest
Yeah just sucks we may have to wait until 2020 to see it

Advertisement
Also question let’s say the whole graduating in May thing can happen. Can he enroll at Miami and finish the semester here so he can be with the team for spring ball?

Advertisement
I know but lets hope he's being honest about his chances to play in 2019. Because he's outright told everyone he's playing this season and will have 3 years to play.
I'm sure he wouldn't have left if there wasnt a slim chance to play right away so you may be right

Otherwise he would have just been a back up this year and transfered next year to play immediately

I know people(myself included) want both but I'd be good with either Tathan or Jalen, especially if Martell doesn't have to sit a year.

Advertisement
Also question let’s say the whole graduating in May thing can happen. Can he enroll at Miami and finish the semester here so he can be with the team for spring ball?
Transferring credits almost always don’t add up equal for each schools graduating requirements...

If Tate has to sit just hard to swallow losing the Battle for hurts but that's the biggest free agent ever and we're going up against a power House

Advertisement
Brevin Jordan is the man! Not only is he a great TE but he's also our best recruiter. He is an awesome Cane! Major props from me & I'll be pulling hard for him in the years to come.
I’m thinking the same thing! Brevin knows what being a CANE is all about! People were worried about him transferring but he recruiting despite the complete turnover on offensive staff... He keeping this thing together as much as Saint Barrios bailed us out last year!

Advertisement
Back