Tate Martell đź‘€

Advertisement
Hurts or no Hurts, I still want Tathan THE MODEL Martell.

Hit the Gators with ARROGANCE this Sept and put'em in the Boston Crab.

X4j5k7.gif
But before the model he was “the hammer” and that’s exactly what we need to do to those gators this August.

I just wathced that QB1 show on Netflix this kid is the 2nd coming of Johnny Football...Saw the episode where they played the Texas team and he str8 trolled them!!
Right. That's why he was 3rd string before Joe Burrows transferred to LSU. Burrows is no juggernaut so that tells you where Martell is at. He had all the advantages to stay at Ohio State and compete. Two years in the system. Would be the #1 QB going into the Spring. Just threw in the towel when Fields transferred and Fields may not even be eligible until 2020. If he comes to Miami, he will sit out 2019. If N'kosi or Jarren is the starter in 2019, Martell is going to unseat one of them as the starter?

Competition is good for us, but the move doesn't make sense for Martell unless Hurts comes to Miami and is the starter for 2019.

Right. That's why he was 3rd string before Joe Burrows transferred to LSU. Burrows is no juggernaut so that tells you where Martell is at. He had all the advantages to stay at Ohio State and compete. Two years in the system. Would be the #1 QB going into the Spring. Just threw in the towel when Fields transferred and Fields may not even be eligible until 2020. If he comes to Miami, he will sit out 2019. If N'kosi or Jarren is the starter in 2019, Martell is going to unseat one of them as the starter?

Competition is good for us, but the move doesn't make sense for Martell unless Hurts comes to Miami and is the starter for 2019.

just stop.

you don't know what you're talking about

he was a freshman and was redshirting regardless of burrow and you have no idea if burrow would be ahead of him had burrow not gotten beat out by haskins.

everyone claiming burrow is so much better and this dude "would be third string if it weren't for burrow" gtfoh. Dude is way more talented than burrow and burrow left because he wasn't sure he would play at all again at ohio state with haskins and martell on roster.

I just get the feeling Fields was promised the starting job . And he will get the waiver when he uses the incident with the UGA baseball player as reasoning. I just don’t see him going somewhere where he’s not guaranteed the starting job

Advertisement
I just get the feeling Fields was promised the starting job . And he will get the waiver when he uses the incident with the UGA baseball player as reasoning. I just don’t see him going somewhere where he’s not guaranteed the starting job
That's a lot of assumptions. No way he was promised the job. Was probably told they think he's a better QB, but no one is getting handed a job except now since Martell put in for a transfer.

Anybody know what happened to the baseball kid?

Any conspiracy theories of him being in cahoots with the Fields team to come up with en excuse for an NCAA waiver??

I know it’s far fetched. But also seems awfully convenient ...

just stop.

you don't know what you're talking about

he was a freshman and was redshirting regardless of burrow and you have no idea if burrow would be ahead of him had burrow not gotten beat out by haskins.

everyone claiming burrow is so much better and this dude "would be third string if it weren't for burrow" gtfoh. Dude is way more talented than burrow and burrow left because he wasn't sure he would play at all again at ohio state with haskins and martell on roster.
Burrows was 2nd string challenging for the starting job. The OSU staff tried to keep Burrows by telling he could compete in the Fall, but Burrows wasn't buying it. That's FACT. Martell is a redshirt freshman. He redshirted in 2017. So he competed last Spring and was 3rd string going into Fall camp. FACT. Get your facts straight then pop off!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anybody know what happened to the baseball kid?

Any conspiracy theories of him being in cahoots with the Fields team to come up with en excuse for an NCAA waiver??

I know it’s far fetched. But also seems awfully convenient ...
He was dismissed from the school I think

Burrows was 2nd string challenging for the starting job. That's FACT. Martell is a redshirt freshman. Get your facts straight then pop off.
supposedly that's the story. Doesn't mean that Martell wouldnt have surpassed him throughout the year or after haskins left

i'm not sure why you're downplaying this guy like we don't need him.

our qb room is one of the worst in the power 5

That's a lot of assumptions. No way he was promised the job. Was probably told they think he's a better QB, but no one is getting handed a job except now since Martell put in for a transfer.
He might as well have stayed at Georgia for all that . He wants to start now .

Advertisement
supposedly that's the story. Doesn't mean that Martell wouldnt have surpassed him throughout the year or after haskins left

i'm not sure why you're downplaying this guy like we don't need him.

our qb room is one of the worst in the power 5
Doesn't mean he couldn't have passed Fields 8f he stayed at OSU. Would have been #1 QB going into Spring.

Sure, he could have passed Burrows. OSU was so happy with Martell's progress last year that they went after and Justin Fields.

The fact that Martell was tweeting at Fields trying to deter him from coming to Ohio State says it all. Afraid to compete

fields was ABSOLUTELY guaranteed the starting job. fields was the biggest free agent in the country, they gave him the keys
Exactly . He’s not going to transfer all the way up to Ohio and possibly risk sitting out a year (but probably not) without that guarantee. I don’t think Oklahoma was willing to promise that . That also lines up with OU ppl saying Hurts is backing off from OU for that same reason

Advertisement
Of course. Georgia has a 2 year starter that they are happy with. Ohio States start is going to the NFL and they're not sold on Martell.
If Fields worked his *** off and showed out on the field, there’s no way he doesn’t get a chance at the job with the team repeatedly choking with Fromm starting

Doesn't mean he couldn't have passed Fields 8f he stayed at OSU. Would have been #1 QB going into Spring.

Sure, he could have passed Burrows. OSU was so happy with Martell's progress last year that they went after and Justin Fields.

The fact that Martell was tweeting at Fields trying to deter him from coming to Ohio State says it all. Afraid to compete
You also have to remember that there have been a lot of coaching changes since Martell went to OSU. His primary recruiter and former OC Tim Beck is gone and there are new people in charge. If you don’t think Martell is a significant upgrade over what we have now, you are kidding yourself.

Of course. Georgia has a 2 year starter that they are happy with. Ohio States start is going to the NFL and they're not sold on Martell.
They were sold on Martell there's a reason why they kept trying to put him in games but Fields is considered a generational talent, Martell would never have gotten the chance to compete.

If Fields worked his *** off and showed out on the field, there’s no way he doesn’t get a chance at the job with the team repeatedly choking with Fromm starting
in this case we can't even blame martell for leaving after his statement

he said he would compete but then was hinted off to the fact that he wouldn't get the chance and it was fields' job

Advertisement
Back