Tate Martell 👀

Bolden said "no sittin out" when a fan on Twitter said Martell had to sit a year

Then Martell liked it..

Is there something we don't know ? No way this dude gets a waiver right?

Advertisement
Bolden said "no sittin out" when a fan on Twitter said Martell had to sit a year

Then Martell liked it..

Is there something we don't know ? No way this dude gets a waiver right?
Would be a funny situation though

Went from the worst QB country in the room to probably the Best and everyone can't play

As a fan we gotta hope that Martell accepts he has to sit a year and comes here for his boys from HS

And Jalen hurts comes because of Enos

Missouri I believe has a similar situation right now where the TCU guy went there and so did someone else because they have to sit

yeahhh.gif

Would be a funny situation though

Went from the worst QB country in the room to probably the Best and everyone can't play

As a fan we gotta hope that Martell accepts he has to sit a year and comes here for his boys from HS

And Jalen hurts comes because of Enos

Missouri I believe has a similar situation right now where the TCU guy went there and so did someone else because they have to sit

The TCU kid has to sit, and Kelly Bryant is eligible 2019.

Advertisement
gonna need him to get that SC tat covered up on his knee :cool:
Bro!!!! My boy Mannnyyyy with the YAYO working it but gotta get Bubba to work on throwing up a better 🙌🏼 . But dude is a bull.

Dale, manos pa’ arriba!!! Get them all, Manny!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its not the history of the school (which I hate) it has to do with Urban Meyer, his qbs suck thats all I said and u defending this kid like hes your little brother. I'll take him yes but I said I wouldnt take an Urban Meyer QB for my NFL TEAM....................NFL......................NFL ..................nfl team. I never said I didnt want him at Miami go look and read, I would sign him here but those are my concerns thats it and its legitimate I can name all his qbs and I said PROS agains PROS.....NFL. I said I wouldnt want the giants to draft Haskins thats it

Don't know why anyone hasn't grasped that. Haskins won't be the first QB either to have monumental success in college than fizzle out in the pros. Happens more often than people think. In terms of Martell, I'd take him at Miami. Doubt his skills would translate to the NFL, but in college, I'd ride with Martell.

Meyer always had rpo qb's, it was the reason I always thought he was a gimmick coach. I wanted no part of that offense for years. Haskins different qb though. First real drop back passing qb he had sans maybe Leak at UiF, and calling him a drop back passer is a stretch. Meyer had Tebow type qb's everywhere he was, even at Bowling Green. Personally I thought that held OSU back for years, which I was happy about. At this point after years of terrible qb play, I don't care what we do anymore. Just win

I think we may be in a bit of a predicament. As I understand it, Martell is actually set to graduate in May, so he’d be a graduate transfer with 2 years left to play. Hurts obviously is also available to play right away. Both are probably looking for a near guarantee to start right away. So, is it possible to get both? Maybe, but not likely. So, who would we rather have if we can’t get both? Hurts or Martell? Tough call there.

I think I’d rather have Hurts. I think he’s more ready to lead this team right now than Martell is. I think the best scenario would be that we get Hurts and Plumlee. Hurts leads this team in 2019 and Williams and Plumlee battle to start in 2020.

Advertisement
I think we may be in a bit of a predicament. As I understand it, Martell is actually set to graduate in May, so he’d be a graduate transfer with 2 years left to play. Hurts obviously is also available to play right away. Both are probably looking for a near guarantee to start right away. So, is it possible to get both? Maybe, but not likely. So, who would we rather have if we can’t get both? Hurts or Martell? Tough call there.

I think I’d rather have Hurts. I think he’s more ready to lead this team right now than Martell is. I think the best scenario would be that we get Hurts and Plumlee. Hurts leads this team in 2019 and Williams and Plumlee battle to start in 2020.
How does Martell graduate after two years ?

He hasn't had a chance to do much
When he did play he absolutely murdered Rutgers. He's a 5* QB and we have the worst QB play in the country pretty much.. so yeah it has us excited
B

Laughable. Everybody murders Rutgers. That's like saying our QB looked great against Savannah State. Don't overlook our horrendous blocking and how that affects a QB. Ohio State had great blocking and a great run game. Any QB should look good in their offense. He's just mediocre which is why they went after and got Fields.

I'm from the Midwest. I watch Big 10 football a lot. From what I've seen of his few snaps, He's not the dude. Would have been 3rd string if their 2nd string guy didn't transfer to LSU. He's too short. Moreover, he plays short. Very mechanical in his arm motion and delivery. His game reminds me of Rosier. Better runner than passer. Will get a lot of balls batted down and has a hard time seeing the field.

Our QB room has better arm talent than Martell. They're young and just need to be coached better. They will thrive under Enos. Martell can come in and compete if he wants. Best case is he's a backup to either N'kosi or Jarren because one of them will transfer after the other becomes the starter in either 2019 or 2020 depending on if Jalen Hurts transfers to Miami. I pencil in Hurts as the starter because he already knows the Enos offense. But, don't get it twisted, I think N'kosi and Jarren could compete with Hurts if Hurts didn't have the advantage of already knowing the playbook and working with Enos.

All you Martell lovers can keep sucking his *#%^ if you want. I'll pass!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back