Tate Martell đź‘€

Advertisement
**** Message Board police up in this bytch
9bc22c61fd1ebda08086321e78d32ae492896dfb67671c456e9a531e99d05cb3.jpg

Whatever you say Mike Mayock lol

SO since your the best at this since u can criticize everything sir, tell me who are the studs and will be savages in this stellar 2019 class? Or do u only like posts that sunshine pump?

I was right about Dalvin Cook being the best impact player that class (and Yearby sucked but we couldnt say so cause then we arent fans)le, was right about Juedy, Ridley, Stacy Coley, and many more. I been wrong I admit that especially about QBs but when u have an imbecile at HC which most of us knew after LSU (didnt take me that long cause im not fried I knew he was cooked) that he couldnt deliver all qbs would struggle in that system. I didnt stay on the fuqin ship when the water was neck high, I was gone same with Golden after Teddy bodied him. Speaking of Teddy he was great, qb is the hardest position to evaluate cause they have to be put in a system and things have to line up.

I posted film and you sandbag this kid based on the history of the school? That makes no sense and doesn't speak to his undeniable talent, which practically jumps off the screen. I'm not lance, romancane or any of the gurus on the site, but I know talent when I see it and i'll look forward to their breakdown if we get him.

Advertisement
I posted film and you sandbag this kid based on the history of the school? That makes no sense and doesn't speak to his undeniable talent, which practically jumps off the screen. I'm not lance, romancane or any of the gurus on the site, but I know talent when I see it and i'll look forward to their breakdown if we get him.
Its not the history of the school (which I hate) it has to do with Urban Meyer, his qbs suck thats all I said and u defending this kid like hes your little brother. I'll take him yes but I said I wouldnt take an Urban Meyer QB for my NFL TEAM....................NFL......................NFL ..................nfl team. I never said I didnt want him at Miami go look and read, I would sign him here but those are my concerns thats it and its legitimate I can name all his qbs and I said PROS agains PROS.....NFL. I said I wouldnt want the giants to draft Haskins thats it

Advertisement
Yet Dwayne Haskins is a top 10 lock in the draft...

Remember Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russel, David Carr, Vince Young, and Byron Leftwich?
Even Quinn and Tebow where 1st rounders, just later in the draft. I am with D I won't want Haskins either and don't think he will be good in the league.

Its not the history of the school (which I hate) it has to do with Urban Meyer, his qbs suck thats all I said and u defending this kid like hes your little brother. I'll take him yes but I said I wouldnt take an Urban Meyer QB for my NFL TEAM....................NFL......................NFL ..................nfl team. I never said I didnt want him at Miami go look and read, I would sign him here but those are my concerns thats it and its legitimate I can name all his qbs and I said PROS agains PROS.....NFL. I said I wouldnt want the giants to draft Haskins thats it

nah...I posted a video and you responded with a strawman argument.

Urban Meyer, Haskins, and all your excitement has nothing to do this kid's with arm-strength, mobility, short-area quickness, release, accuracy, pocket awareness, and vision.

nah...I posted a video and you responded with a strawman argument.

Urban Meyer, Haskins, and all your excitement has nothing to do this kid's with arm-strength, mobility, short-area quickness, release, accuracy, pocket awareness, and vision.
I never said I wouldnt take the kid only said I get worried for my NFL team the Giants taking Urban qbs thats it and also said scheme helps him which is credit to what Urban does at the college level..........he disguises weaknesses from his qb and makes the offense simple one read **** (so his qbs are difficult to evaluate). I would take him and Hurts but who I really like is that Plum Lee kid. Also stating now that a guy like Perry or Williams can look pedestrian in a Mark Rorcth offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching QB1. Netflix.
These kids got $$ and their parents build their lives around pimping their kids.

Not like I didn’t think that was happening but this is disgraceful.

My only worry is that he finds a way to play next season and wants to obviously start so if we get Hurts I have to believe Hurts starts but I think he wants to be here

Advertisement
Back