Tate Martell 👀

My hope is that Martell has to sit out 2019. If so, I think decent chance we get both. Hurts 2019, Martell 2020, Plumlee 2021. If Martell is eligible in 2019, then he isn't transferring to sit behind Hurts and vice versa. I also wouldn't be surprised if other top QBs want to transfer in after 2019 since Hurts will be gone and Miami should be set up for a playoff run in 2020 with a good qb.

Advertisement
Kid has made some bad decisions, but if he leaves, then how does that help us? Even if you like Martell, he won't be eligible to play until 2020. So, Jarren would start in 2019 and Martell would take over in 2020? Makes no sense.
He’s garbage
He’s not a leader
He has proven that
He should have been the ***ing starter ALL YEAR and he should have taken the bull by the horns
Instead
He’s suspended for LSU for god knows what
Then he ****s around half the year
Then he has snap chat fiasco
He’s not worth it

He’s garbage
He’s not a leader
He has proven that
He should have been the ***ing starter ALL YEAR and he should have taken the bull by the horns
Instead
He’s suspended for LSU for god knows what
Then he ****s down Co-Ed’s half the year
Then he has snap chat fiasco
He’s not worth it

FIFY

I like him but I wont lie Im always worried about an Urban QB, he makes anyone look all world. I mean for Gods sake Tebow looked amazing and most people knew he sucked.
Yeah I get it but that's what I mean, supposedly this dude is actually a QB whisperer and can keep him elite. His play calling and schemes, situations, etc I'm worrried about but he have to get elite prospects in the room

Advertisement
Thanks Im glad im allowed to have an opinion that disagrees with people, but I dont get butt hurt if people think hes amazing. Im just saying and its fact Urban Meyers qbs are great cause of the system he runs its the truth. Thats all, is that ok for me to write dad? Or I have to agree with u?

I agree OSUs system doesn't have the best pro-preparation, but this kid's talent and feel for the game are an undeniable and rare combination. Of course you can say what you want, son, but you're wrong more than you're right. No shade, just facts.

I agree OSUs system doesn't have the best pro-preparation, but this kid's talent and feel for the game are an undeniable and rare combination. Of course you can say what you want, son, but you're wrong more than you're right.
everyones wrong more then there right, everyone thought the lasst 3 coaches were the guy we are all wrong. Thats the nature ofthe beast

I agree OSUs system doesn't have the best pro-preparation, but this kid's talent and feel for the game are an undeniable and rare combination. Of course you can say what you want, son, but you're wrong more than you're right. No shade, just facts.
Yet Dwayne Haskins is a top 10 lock in the draft...

Advertisement
Yet Dwayne Haskins is a top 10 lock in the draft...
I hear u, but I dont want him at 7 at all I want the giants to stay the fuq away. I dont care about any mock I hope we pass an take OT, i just dont trust an Urban Meyer guy thats just the way it is. Urbans scheme allows great QB play from mediocre guys, maybe hes the goods but I dont trust it.

Aren't you the guy who used the blatant racist language in the other thread? You're still here?
And you’re still here being a whiny lil b¡tch crying over racism that isn’t there. Go report some more posts.

everyones wrong more then there right, everyone thought the lasst 3 coaches were the guy we are all wrong. Thats the nature ofthe beast

Nah son...

Some baseball players swing at every pitch and strike out more than they should because they swing at everything they see.

Like them, you need better eye discipline..

Advertisement
Ohio State had their greatest QB of all time this season and they still where pulling him out of games so Martell can run some plays.

nah..that's debatable, but we know you're the greatest judge of talent. That much we know for sure.
Don't laugh D off with side ways compliments. The man does his homework. That's why he's so adamant about his views. You have to bring your "A" game to go at D.

Aren't you the guy who used the blatant racist language in the other thread? You're still here?
😂😂😂 yeah speaking as a black man in America who feels insulted by another black man continually degrading my people for his own personal gain and repeating how many feel about Jason Whitlock makes me the bad guy oh and im staying here so get used to it

Advertisement
Nah son...

Some baseball players swing at every pitch and strike out more than they should because they swing at everything they see.

Like them, you need better eye discipline..
Whatever you say Mike Mayock lol

SO since your the best at this since u can criticize everything sir, tell me who are the studs and will be savages in this stellar 2019 class? Or do u only like posts that sunshine pump?

I was right about Dalvin Cook being the best impact player that class (and Yearby sucked but we couldnt say so cause then we arent fans)le, was right about Juedy, Ridley, Stacy Coley, and many more. I been wrong I admit that especially about QBs but when u have an imbecile at HC which most of us knew after LSU (didnt take me that long cause im not fried I knew he was cooked) that he couldnt deliver all qbs would struggle in that system. I didnt stay on the fuqin ship when the water was neck high, I was gone same with Golden after Teddy bodied him. Speaking of Teddy he was great, qb is the hardest position to evaluate cause they have to be put in a system and things have to line up. Same **** with me saying Stevenson is better then Bubba, people get mad its facts its the truth TS has a better ceiling at S then Bubba. I will tell the truth even if a kid is going elsewhere im not going to BS, Battle may be the best of the bunch kid is a missile.

😂😂😂 yeah speaking as a black man in America who feels insulted by another black man continually degrading my people for his own personal gain and repeating how many feel about Jason Whitlock makes me the bad guy oh and im staying here so get used to it

Got it. The whole excuse for using racist language is another excuse. Truly, your intelligence is impressive.

And if you're still here tomorrow I'll be surprised, but if that's the case then so be it, CIS would be announcing after years of banning people that no one will ever be banned again, since they're going to stand up & protect racist language.

JT4 coming back?

Martell coming and not sitting a year?

How many pairs of pants do I need to buy this is getting ridiculous

Advertisement
Back