Tate Martell đź‘€

Advertisement
D710151E-7758-453A-A0D1-4E07CE12B998.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
the play calling helped him alot, that is the main reason why I dont want my Giants drafting Haskins. Dude I dont trust Urbans qbs and Haskins was staring guys down the whole bowl game vs UW.
I think this dude is elite, you don't think he's good?

Advertisement
the play calling helped him alot, that is the main reason why I dont want my Giants drafting Haskins. Dude I dont trust Urbans qbs and Haskins was staring guys down the whole bowl game vs UW.

nah..that's debatable, but we know you're the greatest judge of talent. That much we know for sure.

Advertisement
nah..that's debatable, but we know you're the greatest judge of talent. That much we know for sure.
Thanks Im glad im allowed to have an opinion that disagrees with people, but I dont get butt hurt if people think hes amazing. Im just saying and its fact Urban Meyers qbs are great cause of the system he runs its the truth. Thats all, is that ok for me to write dad? Or I have to agree with u?

Anything to improve the vigor and competency of the QB room. Martell, Hurts, whoever is out there have flaws to their games but either guy (or both) dramatically improves the dipchit-room that currently exists. This would be a **** good start....and let us not fool ourselves, despite their obvious flaws, H & M would pose some serious problems for most ACC defenses and provide some continuity between the three bozos there now and more talented future guys. Makes total sense and indicates Manny is a strategic thinker.

I like him but I wont lie Im always worried about an Urban QB, he makes anyone look all world. I mean for Gods sake Tebow looked amazing and most people knew he sucked.
You can say the same with Enos because we all want Hurts but lets not act like he's a supreme passer Enos helped big time

I like him but I wont lie Im always worried about an Urban QB, he makes anyone look all world. I mean for Gods sake Tebow looked amazing and most people knew he sucked.

kid is certainly city, and yes country kids have been great qbs lately- but i wouldn't be worried about a kid being a poor qb because he is from a city.

Advertisement
Back