Tate Martell 👀

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
He’s retweeting Bubba and Brevin’s tweets about The U.

If we don’t land Jalen, he’s another terrific option. It’s evident he’s upset about Ryan Day bringing in Fields.
00EF2FB1-50D6-4E25-B48C-A8EE821B6C06.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I've lived in Miami and spent a bit of time working in Columbus. I could honestly never fathom choosing Columbus over Miami if you're not from either.
To a regular Joe yes but I assume this kid has had a hardon for the Buckeyes his entire life. I can understand that. I think I can.

Bring in a grad transfer qb and tate and we are set for the next few years. He is honestly the next manziel in college hes a stud

Advertisement
Tate wouldn’t see the field until 2020. The only logical reason why he would transfer here and lose another year, is if we had a grad transfer coming in who’d start while Tate, Jarren, Kosi and Cade learn the offense to battle it out in 2020. I think he’s just tweeting to support his brothers, but that’s risky to roll the dice and come here without a level playing field..

Advertisement
Tate wouldn’t see the field until 2020. The only logical reason why he would transfer here and lose another year, is if we had a grad transfer coming in who’d start while Tate, Jarren, Kosi and Cade learn the offense to battle it out in 2020. I think he’s just tweeting to support his brothers, but that’s risky to roll the dice and come here without a level playing field..

If we bring in Hurts my bet is Kosi is gone.

Advertisement
Back