Tate has a future at Miami

Advertisement
Best get to learning the route tree and hitting the juggs machine.

1579719836071-png.109613

Oh he's been hitting the juggs machine alright

Can't wait till he's not on the rooster.

Old man crying about a 21 year old kid who has done literally nothing wrong since he's been at Miami, cast no negative light whatsoever on the school or the program, and seems like he wants to stick it out and try to contribute even after being beaten out at his original position by 2 members of the current team and after his coaching staff picks up a Top 5 QB in the country out of the portal.

You hate to see it.

Advertisement
Why do y’all have to **** on this man lol. He’s not been a negative influence in the locker room or made a big deal about being third string. Sure, he took a break from the team but he didn’t talk ****t about the coaches or anything. Y’all are just jealous that he ***** Kiki Passo while y’all ****k the Strawleys of the world.
Up voted for the strawley reference. Good play.

Why do y’all have to **** on this man lol. He’s not been a negative influence in the locker room or made a big deal about being third string. Sure, he took a break from the team but he didn’t talk ****t about the coaches or anything. Y’all are just jealous that he ***** Kiki Passo while y’all ****k the Strawleys of the world.

People love to make their necessity a virtue.

We **** on Tate because we are JEALOUS AS **** how fine his girl is.

Every straight dude on this board would give their left nut to *** Kiki once.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For every fine *** woman out there, there's a man who got tired of her ****. I would never be in a long-term relationship with these IG thots; they are unbelievably self-absorbed and are incapable of having a conversation beyond how many followers they have.
First time I heard that was about 30 years ago during smoke break. I was VP and about 20 of us were seriously admiring a 20 year old magnificent blonde in loose white sheer dress gently flowing in breeze. Seriously one of the hottest woman I ever saw, and one of the sweetest also. Older guy who worked for me, smiled at us and said, "and yet, somewhere there is a guy happy was crap that she is out of his life."

Advertisement
Back