Tate has a future at Miami

As a photographer
A7351312-C385-4D26-B22A-2794D14382DD.png

Advertisement
Why do y’all have to **** on this man lol. He’s not been a negative influence in the locker room or made a big deal about being third string. Sure, he took a break from the team but he didn’t talk ****t about the coaches or anything. Y’all are just jealous that he ***** Kiki Passo while y’all ****k the Strawleys of the world.

Advertisement
Why do y’all have to **** on this man lol. He’s not been a negative influence in the locker room or made a big deal about being third string. Sure, he took a break from the team but he didn’t talk ****t about the coaches or anything. Y’all are just jealous that he ***** Kiki Passo while y’all ****k the Strawleys of the world.
For every fine *** woman out there, there's a man who got tired of her ****. I would never be in a long-term relationship with these IG thots; they are unbelievably self-absorbed and are incapable of having a conversation beyond how many followers they have.

Advertisement
For every fine *** woman out there, there's a man who got tired of her ****. I would never be in a long-term relationship with these IG thots; they are unbelievably self-absorbed and are incapable of having a conversation beyond how many followers they have.

Agreed, that’s the only reason I’m not dating a super model also

Not really the point of my post lol, but lol ok. You’re really saying that every fine woman has a bad personality. The two aren’t mutually exclusive lol. Sure are a lot of IG girls self obsessed? Of course. But that doesn’t mean that every “fine *** woman” is annoying and a lot of **** lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back