Taste One Boiled peanut!!!

His uncle is the creator of that im pretty sure you got the corn and crab boiled peanuts from "slush yo mouth" best slush truck in America.

Nahhhh Bro, it was just corn. But I'm pretty sure it was just corn boiled in a crab boil concoction, but that **** was the best corn I've ever tasted LOL. Ate a lot of crab in Polk County, too, never seen people that ate as much crab as they do.

Advertisement
You know I didn’t even know boiled peanuts were available commercially like this. I always thought you could only get them on those roadside stands like in the Deep South.
They sell them in the ****tier gas stations like Circle K. They are still good . They cook them in big *** crock pots. My favorite is getting them off hwy 19 up near Perry fl. Those side of the road dudes just do it differently.

Their not mushy...they're more tender than a normal Peanut in the shell...but not mushy....
This is dead on. They should not be mushy. Yes you will get a few mushy ones here and there but they should be tender with a little bit of a bite to them. Im 50 as of 4-22 and ive ate these my whole life. My family (Shiver) on my dads side have deep roots in the Perry fl area and you will see these dudes all over the sides of the roads selling boiled peanuts and other crazy concoctions. Fun fact my aunt and uncle own Bass assassin lures which is located in... you guessed it Perry fl. lol .

Almost as addictive as crack when done well.

I've tried them in all manor of places from grocery stores to roadside Bubba's whenever driving N.FL , GA, and South Carolina and have rarely been disappointed....BUT when you do get a bad batch, you won't do them again for a couple of months

Almost as addictive as crack when done well.

I've tried them in all manor of places from grocery stores to roadside Bubba's whenever driving N.FL , GA, and South Carolina and have rarely been disappointed....BUT when you do get a bad batch, you won't do them again for a couple of months

Listen, I tend to ignore certain things, but crack is wack (in my Whitney Houston voice)

Advertisement
Here's Streeter interviewing LL. A few takeaways from His time at Miami, says Glenn Sharpe was the best DB out of all of em' until the knee injuries...mentioned Willie Williams hitting Him in practice (@SWFLHurricane) LOL...says Antrel ******* e d His shoulder up...and says He ******* e d His knee up running a go route in practice. No mention of Hester, but what's understood ain't gotta be explained. And no wonder I thought LL was from Texas, His people sent Him there because He was getting in trouble in Bartow.

For those wondering, most people grew up having boiled peanuts at a sporting event. It was like a delicacy.

There's nothing like eating boiled peanuts while watching a football or baseball game. And, yes, throwing the broken shells beneath the bleachers was a norm.

Here's Streeter interviewing LL. A few takeaways from His time at Miami, says Glenn Sharpe was the best DB out of all of em' until the knee injuries...mentioned Willie Williams hitting Him in practice (@SWFLHurricane) LOL...says Antrel ******* e d His shoulder up...and says He ******* e d His knee up running a go route in practice. No mention of Hester, but what's understood ain't gotta be explained. And no wonder I thought LL was from Texas, His people sent Him there because He was getting in trouble in Bartow.

@Brooklyndee told y'all bout Willie annihilating Lance....Lol....I'll take it to my Grave that WW had AA talent....I have absolutely no doubt....WW was on another level, just like he was in HS.....Onion completely squandered a Golden opportunity with him. Completely misused him. Sure WW did some Off the Wall sh*t....but it paled in comparison to what other UM players did throughout the yrs. Butch, Schiano, Pagano & Sarge would've corralled WWs talent, into AA play if they had him. Biggest waste and misuse of talent in UM History. All because Onion didn't know how to parlay WWs strengths properly.

Advertisement

I've bumped into Antrel Rolle before, but I saw him last week or whatever at the Spring Game and was stunned at how big he was and still is. I can't believe he was a CB. Crazy.

Advertisement
I've bumped into Antrel Rolle before, but I saw him last week or whatever at the Spring Game and was stunned at how big he was and still is. I can't believe he was a CB. Crazy.
I saw him and his kids at Paradise a few yrs ago and talked for awhile with him and Mark Walton....he's not extremely large....but big for a CB nonetheless, hence him turning into a Safety with the Giants....

Advertisement
Back