Taste One Boiled peanut!!!

Advertisement
It's boiled, so it's mostly the nuts being filled with a salty & savory juice.

Hide Reaction GIF by flor

Pause

Advertisement
Any truth to the rumor that these bags of peanuts are all on extra long shelf rods so you wont have to fully extend your arms to reach them?

(there's one in every fanbase. Only at UM is ours a maude)

Advertisement
If Cormani commit I am buying a box or two. If he signs in the early period, everyone in my company getting a bag for Christmas

Advertisement
Not even a peanut guy & i enjoyed them they packed with BBQ flavor so thats my kinda vibe
Forgive me if I'm late to the party bro, but do you have your own podcast? I ask because you're one of the few podcast guys that actually knows what he's taking about lol!

Just got my package. Honestly, I’m very impressed w/ how fast they came in. Haven’t cracked open a package to taste them yet; will do so on my next eating cycle in an hr or so & give an update. So far, customer service wise, impressed af.

Attachments

• F0CA7148-436F-43E4-AD04-49CF65AF6A31.jpeg
    F0CA7148-436F-43E4-AD04-49CF65AF6A31.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
Just got my package. Honestly, I’m very impressed w/ how fast they came in. Haven’t cracked open a package to taste them yet; will do so on my next eating cycle in an hr or so & give an update. So far, customer service wise, impressed af.

They were shipped on east coast time, you are OK to go ahead and eat them now...

Advertisement
They don't ship internationally - so can someone tell me what the **** a boiled peanut is?!

First off, somebody let Lance know he’s got something fa sho. These mugs r addictive & I’ve honestly never had bbq flavored boiled peanuts, not sure if I can go back.

Wondering if my boy thought about having a line of different flavored boiled peanuts. Regardless, I will definitely be putting the hood on it out this way; already let my fam have a couple bags & they all agree it’s the most uniquely flavored & delicious boiled peanuts they’ve ever had, & they all from The South.

Advertisement
Back