Taste One Boiled peanut!!!

Advertisement
If my back of the envelope calculations are correct, these things have one **** of a profit margin potential. I just don’t know how big the market for boiled peanuts is.

Seems to have an untapped market.

I honestly thought everyone in the world was aware. Boy was I wrong lol.

I just don’t know. Some people might not like a boiled mushy peanut. I think the idea is brilliant in the south, and the marketing, as far as the packaging and the actual name is about as good as you can hope for. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Lance is super successful with this

Advertisement
I just don’t know. Some people might not like a boiled mushy peanut. I think the idea is brilliant in the south, and the marketing, as far as the packaging and the actual name is about as good as you can hope for. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Lance is super successful with this
Their not mushy...they're more tender than a normal Peanut in the shell...but not mushy....

If you have every been around Bartow, Lance's hometown (and mine), you know we like some boiled peanuts.

There always used to be a stand on Highway 17 & Crossover road. IYKYK.

Was introduced to crab corn in Bartow, that **** was fiya. And I didn't know Lance was from Bartow, always thought He was from Texas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just a reminder I’m not familiar with boiled peanuts so when I say mushy that was just a bad memory of when I tried a few of them years ago. I was going to buy some but you have to buy like a whole case, I’m not sure I need all those peanuts. Maybe I’ll just keep a couple of bags just give the rest away

Just a reminder I’m not familiar with boiled peanuts so when I say mushy that was just a bad memory of when I tried a few of them years ago. I was going to buy some but you have to buy like a whole case, I’m not sure I need all those peanuts. Maybe I’ll just keep a couple of bags just give the rest away
When I lived in Orlando, I'd go to a Guy who had a Roadside Food Truck in Ocoee, who sold Cajun Boiled Peanuts that were beyond spectacular....I'm talking Crazy good....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back