Tarvarus McFadden gets his Miami offer

LMAO. We were "Late" with our offer.

UF Offers. Not a peep. Im sure he's #Blessed

Being offered by the local school? It is my entitlement if I don't get very early I am as mad as **** and will be bashing the school on social media. I even think of not going there.
Being offered by FSU or UF? It is a "Privilege" and I am blessed to have it even if it is very late.

Advertisement
THe crazy thing is these kids are still juniors so why tf does the offer matter right this second? UF was "late" but they arent really late because the kids are even eligible to leave so wtf just be happy when you get the offer especially when its before the summer before your senior year when you know that theres 40+ teammates who would love to be in your shoes but instead the kids aren't thankful and have to ***** about it smh

Here is where I wish Al and staff would sit down with that little ******* Bruce, pull his schollie and explain to him why. A little humiliation never hurt anyone. This kid obviously is not going to sign with the U so what would it matter. He is going to sit there and bash the program on a constant basis and then when the coaches come around he'll probably act like he never said anything.

These kids are getting ridiculous.

Here is where I wish Al and staff would sit down with that little ******* Bruce, pull his schollie and explain to him why. A little humiliation never hurt anyone. This kid obviously is not going to sign with the U so what would it matter. He is going to sit there and bash the program on a constant basis and then when the coaches come around he'll probably act like he never said anything.

Chill.............. he's still 15. The kids are young and dumb I admit but we cant let this affect us but I do think the coaches of the HS programs need to get these kids more humble

Advertisement

Chill.............. he's still 15. The kids are young and dumb I admit but we cant let this affect us but I do think the coaches of the HS programs need to get these kids more humble

Ok, maybe I should have left out "*******." But I still agree with what I posted. Why not try it. Like I said, I doubt he will change his mind. He's not going to play for the U. The only thing that will change this kids mind is if we win a ship next year or the year after. Other than that, he's not coming.

Ok, maybe I should have left out "*******." But I still agree with what I posted. Why not try it. Like I said, I doubt he will change his mind. He's not going to play for the U. The only thing that will change this kids mind is if we win a ship next year or the year after. Other than that, he's not coming.

I thought we were ****ed with Chad Thomas after he pledged to follow that undersized linebacker to FSU, but low and behold, now he's a 'Cane.

Ridiculous to even make the claim on such certainty for someone who won't graduate for another two years,

I thought we were ****ed with Chad Thomas after he pledged to follow that undersized linebacker to FSU, but low and behold, now he's a 'Cane.

Ridiculous to even make the claim on such certainty for someone who won't graduate for another two years,

When did chad pledge to follow Matthew Thomas?

As far as Chad is concerned, there is a lot more that played into his decision other than just football. I highly doubt the same is true for Bruce. I hope he proves me wrong but I'm pretty sure in a few years, he won't be here. If he already has the attitude he does, I don't see it changing.

Advertisement
Any CB that goes to UF from the 2015 class is stupid. Didn't they just sign 4 1/2 (the half is Harris) this year?

When did chad pledge to follow Matthew Thomas?

He never pledge but showed a desire to play with him most likely at UM as we always felt............... until we were fooled

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back