Tar Heels vs Blue Devils

Advertisement
Duke sucks. NC is blowing the doors off of them so far. Fedora has done a great job with that team. We should want Duke to win as Miami fans.

Would be better if UNC won. Imo I would have more confidence in them losing to VT or NC St on the road. Duke has Pitt UVA and WF. Less confidence in them losing to one of those

Advertisement
Would be better for us if Duke won. Not looking good right now.

Negative. UNCs ending schedule tougher than Duke. And, the sooner either Duke or North Carolina has two ACC losses the better for us. We want Carolina e to win to give Duke the second loss and take our chances with Carolina losing later.

O plus its awesome for stinking Duke to lose after the way their coaches and media acted like we killed somebody

Duke sucks. NC is blowing the doors off of them so far. Fedora has done a great job with that team. We should want Duke to win as Miami fans.
Fedora?

I think Chizik deserves a lot of praise. Amazing how a ****** head coach can improve by getting quality assistants.

Advertisement
After all the whining they did last week I hope UNC beats the living SH*T out of Duke!!!!

GO CANES!!!!

We want UNC. They have a much tougher schedule than Duke has to close the season. Also my new found hate for Duke makes me want to seem them get obliterated.

Advertisement
Would be better for us if Duke won. Not looking good right now.

Negative. UNCs ending schedule tougher than Duke. And, the sooner either Duke or North Carolina has two ACC losses the better for us. We want Carolina e to win to give Duke the second loss and take our chances with Carolina losing later.

Carolina's game at VT will be Beamer's last game in Blacksburg.
That place will be crazy.
Heels will have their hands full.

Last edited:
Im going for a UNC win. It'll be Beamers last game at home vs UNC, I have a feeling they'll come through for him

Advertisement
Definitely want Duke to get "beat twice". ****ers fixated on the one last play all week instead of handling it like men, so take your medication.

Advertisement
Back