Tar Heels vs Blue Devils

Doesn't look good, but I'd much rather duke win. They'll lose to Pitt easily. UNC may actually be a good football team and good football teams don't lose acc games to ncst

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2359237 said:
Doesn't look good, but I'd much rather duke win. They'll lose to Pitt easily. UNC may actually be a good football team and good football teams don't lose acc games to ncst
Its a rivalry game on the road and NC St can score.

Yup, all Miami's fault Duke is losing. The refs from last week must be causing all of this today as well. Go Canes!

Love seeing Duke getting their asses handed to them. That idiot Cutliffe looks like a dog ****ting in the rain

Advertisement
Man, Marquise out there dropping dilfer dimes on Duke. Hes airing it the F out. Duke is BALLS deep.

Advertisement
Hhahahahahahhahaha maybe Cutcliffe should have spent more time working on his piece of trash nerd team more, and less on complaining about Miami beating him days after we fired our corch.

Maybe ****cliff should have spent more time getting his team ready to play instead of *****ing about the Miami game being overturned.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2359237 said:
You mean the same NC State team that hung with Clemson?? I'll take my chances. Fvck Duke. Loving this.....and if we can't win the Coastal I sure as **** don't want Duke to do it.

Does 8 wins at a so called basketball school now make Fedora the front-runner with Butch?

Advertisement
Happy Days ! Cutliffe and Duke after all their whining get the crap kicked out of
them !!!!!

Advertisement
Back