TAMU Visitor List for Miami Game -**Running List

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's just a tragedy that some celebrities not just rappers become successful and rich and still think they can go back to their home hood spots, have to stay away from those tough environments if you can

Yeah; even this young man who tragically lost his life said in an interview, he loves going to hood b/c he’s from the slums. Bragged about pulling up in one of our most dangerous housing units to show how he roll. FOR WHAT?? U’ve made it; these dudes don’t respect u for coming to their hood, flossing! U ain’t from out here!

If guys from there own neighborhoods have a difficult time coming around their own hood after they made it, what makes u think an unfamiliar face can? Unless u breaking them off or taking care of them or family, jealousy & hate sets in. And u become a trophy. I just want these guys to make better decisions. Sad, sad, sad all around.

Advertisement
Yeah; even this young man who tragically lost his life said in an interview, he loves going to hood b/c he’s from the slums. Bragged about pulling up in one of our most dangerous housing units to show how he roll. FOR WHAT?? U’ve made it; these dudes don’t respect u for coming to their hood, flossing! U ain’t from out here!

If guys from there own neighborhoods have a difficult time coming around their own hood after they made it, what makes u think an unfamiliar face can? Unless u breaking them off or taking care of them or family, jealousy & hate sets in. And u become a trophy. I just want these guys to make better decisions. Sad, sad, sad all around.
It really is people there see you as a opportunity for a come up a target cause the know you have money. But it's just grimey that the girl he was with posting locations online like that yesterday

It really is people there see you as a opportunity for a come up a target cause the know you have money. But it's just grimey that the girl he was with posting locations online like that yesterday
Taking photos & posting locations. IG is a helluva drug, yo. From what I understand, he was on her head for doing that b4.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Taking photos & posting locations. IG is a helluva drug, yo. From what I understand, he was on her head for doing that b4.
Yea position locations is a dangerous thing all because she wanted people to see what she was eating, even if he had no enemies anything can happen

Advertisement
Back