TAMU Visitor List for Miami Game -**Running List

Advertisement
@Rellyrell you mfs cold blooded. Yall lucky my GTS next level.
Oh u talking about what happened at Roscoes? Bro; that Roscoes is a no go. I got respect over there b/c of family ties & I don’t function w/ that Roscoes, bro. That’s a grimey, thirsty section where they’ll do their own if it meant a dollar. Always trippin, bruh. It’s like 4 main gangs, enemies fa real fa real, that’s over there. So u gotta deal w/ that + the grimey stick up boys.

Oh u talking about what happened at Roscoes? Bro; that Roscoes is a no go. I got respect over there b/c of family ties & I don’t function w/ that Roscoes, bro. That’s a grimey, thirsty section where they’ll do their own if it meant a dollar. Always trippin, bruh. It’s like 4 main gangs, enemies fa real fa real, that’s over there. So u gotta deal w/ that + the grimey stick up boys.
ive heard thats not a place you wanna be esp rolling up w 100k worth of jewelry

ive heard thats not a place you wanna be esp rolling up w 100k worth of jewelry
U don’t wanna be over there w/ a $1000 worth of jewelry on, let alone $100k. It’s nothing sweet over there. I got robbed at gunpoint making a deposit over there at a Wells Fargo yrs ago. It’s y I carry no cash today, & I know what gang did it; most likely this is same gang or someone associated w/ that gang that did this.

Thirsty & grimey. Broad daylight w/ ppl in there w/ children. Smh.

Naw I was talking bout dropping names wit no pics. But Cali outta pocket too my auntie live out there and I don't even slide that way no more.

Advertisement
The one on Manchester?

Oh nahhh, anybody going over there with out the strap is either connected or not smart enough to know they need one.

That’s smack dab in the heart of 107 HCG, DLBz, 111 & 112 NH & 11-2 BGC, plus the Coasts are deep in that area as well.

The one on Manchester?

Oh nahhh, anybody going over there with out the strap is either connected or not smart enough to know they need one.

That’s smack dab in the heart of 107 HCG, DLBz, 111 & 112 NH & 11-2 BGC, plus the Coasts are deep in that area as well.
:nba-kobe-bryant-upset: Im not even from that side but COTDAM.. They probably just saw the jewels and just ran up on that boy.. I heard his girl been reckless too to point he tried to change her passwords on social media, she dropped location again today right before.. But RIP to him man, thats wild in broad day light, they wild out there

All I can say is thank God with not going in there with Manny as our HC. All those So FL kids would just get to see us mauled by a team who lost to App St the week before. Mario gonna be texting them all day while they there lol.

The one on Manchester?

Throw in the Main Street Crips who patrol that specific Roscoes, Fudge Towns slight South East, and Swans. It’s a no-go if u not from around there, ESPECIALLY pulling up w/ $100k on u. That’s not safe or sound in mind. U have to check in, if u really bout that life, & that’s so u don’t become a target. Or, how bout u just stay off the radar & stop going to hood spots.

Advertisement
Naw I was talking bout dropping names wit no pics. But Cali outta pocket too my auntie live out there and I don't even slide that way no more.
Lol; I gave u the juice on baby from Michigan. El just randomly saying someone momma was fine. I can’t look that chit up. Lol.

Last edited:
:nba-kobe-bryant-upset: Im not even from that side but COTDAM.. They probably just saw the jewels and just ran up on that boy.. I heard his girl been reckless too to point he tried to change her passwords on social media, she dropped location again today right before.. But RIP to him man, thats wild in broad day light, they wild out there

Blame my other city; Chicago. LA has been mad influenced by Chicago, from lingo, to dress, to being grimey in broad daylight. It’s the youngsters & they be on that. OG’s don’t even remotely function w/ these youngins. Crazy thing is, a lot of them r str8 nerds. Skinny jeans & scary af. But that’s what makes them so dangerous; can’t fight, won’t show their face b/c they don’t want that smoke, snitch on themselves on the internet, clout chasing, & r quick to shoot. No guidance; even the OGs can’t talk to them.

Hence, even though I’m back in the land, the guys I grew up w/ r gone, so I stay way, WAY out the way. I don’t know these youngsters even if they know or heard about me from their older fam. I just talk to them, give them compliments, ask about them, laugh w them. I try to put them at ease as much as possible where they like, bro was real cool.

It’s tough having to live a persona that’s not them, & a lot have no hope for tomorrow, so they just wanna floss on The Gram.

Sorry for the thread jacking; let’s get back to TAMU week.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What’s Roscoe’s? Is that a place in LA?
Yes; famous chicken & waffles restaurant. It’s been a hood classic for decades, but they have several, much safer (relatively speaking) locations than this one. This spot is a no-go for anyone not from around there. U go to the original one in Mid-LA on Pico, Long Beach, Pasadena, or Hollywood. This is & has been a terrible location.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes; famous chicken & waffles restaurant. It’s been a hood classic for decades, but they have several, much safer (relatively speaking) locations than this one. This spot is a no-go for anyone not from around there. U go to the original one in Mid-LA on Pico, Long Beach, Pasadena, or Hollywood. This is & has been a terrible location.
It's just a tragedy that some celebrities not just rappers become successful and rich and still think they can go back to their home hood spots, have to stay away from those tough environments if you can

Huge opportunity for this team. They are going to be so juiced I’m jealous!

Advertisement
Back