Tampa Bay Times says Gators over Canes

Advertisement
Lol!!! Man the chicken littles running around. What in the **** about the gators freaks you guys out?!

Hope we don’t get behind early because we quit?! Wtf??? You mean like the 27-7 deficit we faced against FSU last year in the 2nd half??? Which by the way.... was led by a QB on our current roster playing with a hand tied behind his back (inept coaching).

Jesus Christ.

And then I read about their WRs being better? Man oh man... how soon you guys forget about JT being constantly wide open and making acrobatic one handed catches (LSU game ring a bell?) due to a **** poor QB throwing him the ball!

Addition by subtraction my friends. That’s the X factor you guys are leaving out. Richt gone. No hands Cager gone. And most importantly, Rosier gone.

Felipe Franks and advantage (at that position) don’t go in the same sentence together. Dude is trash and I’m thrilled he’s their guy against us. Rosier had “experience” going into last year too.

You guys can talk up the gators in your minds all you want. Their upcoming season will mirror the one we just went through. 7-6, 8-5 average team. And it will all start by coming in overconfident against us, and getting their asses handed to them.
Perfectly stated....I nominate for post of the month. Well done.

Are defense looses 6 of its top 10 tacklers from 2018. This might not be the dominate unit that everyone is expect.

As we have hear from Diaz and Banda in the pass, the defense we run axe a lot from the two safeties, and right now is no telling how they will fair.

Just read an article in the Tampa Bay Times by college reporter Matt Baker. Baker says Florida has a veteran QB, a veteran coach, more talent and depth at the skill positions than Miami.

Baker has Florida winning by 10.

I get the veteran QB against the unknown. I question what advantage Dan Mullen brings. However, I have to shout BS on the more talented skill players and more depth at those positions.

RB - I take DJ, Cam, and Lorenzo over Pierce and Perine
TE - Come on man!!! Jordan and Will over Kemore Gamble
WR - Jeff Thomas, KJ Osborn, Pope, Harley, Hightower, Payton, Wiggins , Njoku over Grimes, Jefferson, Cleveland, Toney, Hammon, Swain

I just don't get thinking they have more and better skill position players than us. Worse case IMO is it's a wash at the skill positions.

You can read the article here:

Your Thoughts?

Al Golden. Al frikkin' Golden beat the Gators!

Not really - our UM players were talented - and they burned to win.

And won in SPITE of coaching. The most ****-poor coaching staff at UM - EVER!

How much more will THIS team burn to win.

Best of all - WE'RE again the underdogs!

Advertisement
Desmond Howard will pick us to win by 3 scores. Suck on DAT Tampa Bag Times!

You can say what you want about Mullen, but dude won games at Miss St with little talent. At this point in their careers, Mullen is a pretty proven head coach and this will be Manny's first game as HC.

I don’t have the 2018 numbers plugged in, but as of August 2018 Dan Mullen was 3-31 against ranked opponents.

3-31

LET

THAT

SINK

IN

I realize Miami will not be ranked August 24, but that’s not the point. This is just to highlight what a below average schlub he is when he plays anybody with any modicum of talent. Keep this in mind.

I’m not saying we’re going to go in there and blow them out or anything, but this narrative of Mullet being a really good or above average coach is for slurpers only.

Child, please.

The best you can say about him is that he is a barely adequate coach... when playing non-ranked opponents

Last edited:
Just read an article in the Tampa Bay Times by college reporter Matt Baker. Baker says Florida has a veteran QB, a veteran coach, more talent and depth at the skill positions than Miami.

Baker has Florida winning by 10.

I get the veteran QB against the unknown. I question what advantage Dan Mullen brings. However, I have to shout BS on the more talented skill players and more depth at those positions.

RB - I take DJ, Cam, and Lorenzo over Pierce and Perine
TE - Come on man!!! Jordan and Will over Kemore Gamble
WR - Jeff Thomas, KJ Osborn, Pope, Harley, Hightower, Payton, Wiggins , Njoku over Grimes, Jefferson, Cleveland, Toney, Hammon, Swain

I just don't get thinking they have more and better skill position players than us. Worse case IMO is it's a wash at the skill positions.

You can read the article here:

Your Thoughts?
Rather be the dog than the favorite.

Advertisement
Lol!!! Man the chicken littles running around. What in the **** about the gators freaks you guys out?!

Hope we don’t get behind early because we quit?! Wtf??? You mean like the 27-7 deficit we faced against FSU last year in the 2nd half??? Which by the way.... was led by a QB on our current roster playing with a hand tied behind his back (inept coaching).

Jesus Christ.

And then I read about their WRs being better? Man oh man... how soon you guys forget about JT being constantly wide open and making acrobatic one handed catches (LSU game ring a bell?) due to a **** poor QB throwing him the ball!

Addition by subtraction my friends. That’s the X factor you guys are leaving out. Richt gone. No hands Cager gone. And most importantly, Rosier gone.

Felipe Franks and advantage (at that position) don’t go in the same sentence together. Dude is trash and I’m thrilled he’s their guy against us. Rosier had “experience” going into last year too.

You guys can talk up the gators in your minds all you want. Their upcoming season will mirror the one we just went through. 7-6, 8-5 average team. And it will all start by coming in overconfident against us, and getting their asses handed to them.
did we not quit vs Wisky? vs Pitt the year before that, we sometimes have a bad habit (and I get it) of the D just packing it in cause the offense cant move a yard. Ufa9 had a good season with a competent coach they should be able to be decent at least, the games a toss up but I get them being favored.

Jesus Christ.

This sounds like homer Miami fans before we played LSU.

People cited Orgeron, Burrow, new starters on their OL as reasons why we'd win comfortably.

Cats on this site kill me getting upset and bent outta shape based on some meaningless prediction from a sportswriter in April about a game being played in August. UF is entering their 2nd season with a coach who last year got them to 10 wins, a blowout bowl win over a top P5 program, finished with a top 10 recruiting class and a ton of momentum. They're going to be favored to win by 99% of sports analysts/commentators. Oh and don't forget Miami is under a new HC, new OC, perhaps a new starting qb and learning a new offensive system. Lot of things stacked against the team, but I still think Miami will come out with a win.

Advertisement
I live in the Bay area. Matt Baker is a gator loving scumbag. The TBT also said the Lightning would smash Columbus....see how that went?

Lol at big advantage of receiver AND DB. Their safeties are trash... cbs are good but we saw Missouri air that sh*t out against along with other teams. Miami receivers are just as talented as uf’s if not more, they just have a bit more proven experience.

Franks Is an experienced starter so I’ll give you that

Franks is trash. Watch his performance against Kentucky to get a sense for how he'll look against us in a best case scenario for them.

Advertisement
Cats on this site kill me getting upset and bent outta shape based on some meaningless prediction from a sportswriter in April about a game being played in August.
121 days left to kill. You got something better to do?

Advertisement
Back