Talented Backfield.. Best in ACC?

I don't think Wayne Gallman is better than Joe Yearby or Mark Walton.

FSU is #1 because of cook
Pitt is #2 because of Conner
Clemson is #3 because of Watson & Gallman
UNC is #4 TJ Logan and Elijah Hood
Miami is #5

Advertisement
I don't think Wayne Gallman is better than Joe Yearby or Mark Walton.

FSU is #1 because of cook
Pitt is #2 because of Conner
Clemson is #3 because of Watson & Gallman
UNC is #4 TJ Logan and Elijah Hood
Miami is #5

Wayne Gallman 1527 yds and 5.4 a carry-He's better than Walton

and so are these other ACC backs besides the ones you mentioned

VT--Travon McMillian 1042 yards, 5.21/carry
UL--Lamar Jackson 960 yds, 5.89/carry
GT--Marcus Marshall 654 yds, 7.60/carry
Syr---Jordan Frederick 607 yds, 5.67/carry
Duke--Jela Dunkin 460 yds, 6.87/carry

Walton 461 yds, 3.55/carry

Somehow, Walton got hyped as a top RB by Canes fans despite a ypc average that probably put him in the bottom 5% of RBs who had more than 100 carries.

I like Walton, but he was much better catching the ball than running it. It's nearly impossible for a college RB to have a 3.5 ypc average with over 100 carries.

Advertisement
We have no real Miami back on our roster. He's at fsu

Dalvin Cook is not special. He runs untouched for 7-10 yards many runs. Second level with full head of steam on many runs. Teams will key hi more this year.

Yessir. Teams couldn't afford to key on him because they feared Mcguire's elite passing game.....future 1st round qb.

That's why Dorito had 1 man in the box and 10 dropped back into coverage.

Advertisement
Our RB's are average at best. None of them have an elite aspect about their game.

It's amazing how quickly our fans forget what a UM running back is supposed to look like. It's only been one year since Duke Johnson left.

Advertisement
We have no real Miami back on our roster. He's at fsu

Dalvin Cook is not special. He runs untouched for 7-10 yards many runs. Second level with full head of steam on many runs. Teams will key hi more this year.

OMG isnt this ban worthy?

Seriously could be the dumbest thing ever posted on the internet.

Just WOW!

LMAO! It certainly comes close. Cook's a Millionaire after this season, 3 years after graduating HS. Kid in the community just down from me V. Hargraves will be a Millionaire too and maybe playing for the hometown Bucs. (off Point) I own a business and it's amazing how life can change 3 years after HS. Cook will certainly be able to get those Jordans now.

Advertisement
If Gus is healthy and fit, he's the starter as he would have been last year. Anyone have an update on him. Overall group has a lot to prove and is not elite. Physically Edwards is the only one who can be elite.

Somehow, Walton got hyped as a top RB by Canes fans despite a ypc average that probably put him in the bottom 5% of RBs who had more than 100 carries.

I like Walton, but he was much better catching the ball than running it. It's nearly impossible for a college RB to have a 3.5 ypc average with over 100 carries.

He's from the 305 so he is automatically considered an elite football player. It's not his fault, it's the fault of those around him for that 3.5 ypc.

Advertisement
Back