Talent

Advertisement
Typical response from a politician. Lots of words that mean nothing. Why you tell me how he was suppose to execute that particular play?

Ok...HUGE problems occurred on this play:
- Mallory called for the ball but wasn't aware of defender (it appears)
- Mallory didn't make his out cut hard and drifted upfield the instant TVD let the ball fly
- Defender slipped Mallory and made interception
- Could also argue TVD should have seen defender breaking towards Mallory's hands and not thrown it

I'm certainly not one to defend GERDis' play calling, BUT this interception wasn't on him as I think you are asserting.

I look forward to counting on your vote on election day.

I am gonna ask a hypothetical question. Would you prefer Manny diaz as your head coach for the next 8 years or would you prefer Mario Cristobal? You have to pick one.

Mario, that those were the only two choices is indicative of the problems at Miami long term.

Advertisement
Ok...HUGE problems occurred on this play:
- Mallory called for the ball but wasn't aware of defender (it appears)
- Mallory didn't make his out cut hard and drifted upfield the instant TVD let the ball fly
- Defender slipped Mallory and made interception
- Could also argue TVD should have seen defender breaking towards Mallory's hands and not thrown it

I'm certainly not one to defend GERDis' play calling, BUT this interception wasn't on him as I think you are asserting.

I look forward to counting on your vote on election day.
who picked it? It was CB covering the WR, not Mallory. CB should have been runoff by WR. Can't have 2 players run the same route 1 yard apart.

Dont forget the transfers too. 22 players handed marching papers

6 players went to SMU
1 FIU
1 Umass
1 Temple
1 Duke
1 Maryland
1 Louisville
1 Baylor
1 Miss St
1 FSU
1 Tenn
1 Mizzou
5 players unsigned and two of those players have been available since December 2022

Advertisement
Mario, that those were the only two choices is indicative of the problems at Miami long term.
I feel ya. Mario isn't perfect no one is. But outside of mark richt he is the best coach we have had. If he stockpile talent we will be ok but I don't know if he will win the big game hopefully he will continue to show like with Shannon Dawson he is will to change philosophy. If we get qb and wrs that are elite I think we will be elite again.

I feel ya. Mario isn't perfect no one is. But outside of mark richt he is the best coach we have had. If he stockpile talent we will be ok but I don't know if he will win the big game hopefully he will continue to show like with Shannon Dawson he is will to change philosophy. If we get qb and wrs that are elite I think we will be elite again.

I’m hoping the infrastructure and financial commitment keep pace with our competitors and he is able to adapt … his assistants will have to be that good and change the perception at those two key spots you mentioned…

My antics are highly due to the change in expectations and the mental gymnastics some are performing to support Mario vs previous staffs.

I want him to succeed at the highest level, as I have for all previous coaches. I have no bias for or against coaches, simply wins, as I prefer those to losses…

Advertisement
Back