Take a chit on Pitt (2/8 ESPNU at 7)

Advertisement
This game taught me two things:

1) Ebuka Izundu may not be so bad. He acquitted himself well in the few minutes of play he got in the 1st Half while Jekiri was saddled with foul trouble.

2) I already knew this, but Len Elmore is the ******* worst announcer in ESPN history. He blows.

I have heard a few UM games that Elmore has called this year. He is the supposed expert and did not even realize that the right thing to do is to foul on the inbounds play with 1.4 left. A foul would cut the time, at least, in half and then they would have to get a decent look and shot with .07 left...not happening. Coach L did call Elmore on that.

There is no doubt that he has a bug up his butt about UM.

COACH L:sanford:

Annoyed about his team's effort, Miami Hurricanes coach Jim Larranaga grabbed a ball in the locker room at halftime and challenged his players one by one to wrestle it away from him.

In case you were living under a rock

[video=youtube;EOP9BUVWyeM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOP9BUVWyeM[/video]

Advertisement
Nice to see Angel's tip in and a part of his post game interview get some air time on Sportscenter this morning's top 10. Glad for the win.

COACH L:sanford:

Annoyed about his team's effort, Miami Hurricanes coach Jim Larranaga grabbed a ball in the locker room at halftime and challenged his players one by one to wrestle it away from him.

I just watched the post-game presser, where Larranaga discusses this. He is such an entertaining interviewee -- guy just loves his job.

Advertisement
Back