Take a chit on Pitt (2/8 ESPNU at 7)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Smallest guy on the court. Incredible. Made some big plays down the stretch, I'll give him that. We make our ******* free throws and we aren't having this conversation.

Advertisement
Good game angel, he has been showing up a lot in most of the games lately

Advertisement
Glad to get that one.

Very fortunate. It would be killer to watch this group hit on all cylinders for 2 periods.

As to the commentators, they couldn't be more anti-UM if they tried.

I love Larranaga putting them all in their place on the last inbound saying it was not huge deal if they called a foul on AR since we had one to give...though it was clearly a charge.

I have to be honest, I felt certain they would call that on AR late once they realized Pitt couldn't get a last second shot up.

UM

Angel with a real good game with great defensive pressure all game long and offensive scoring. A very good victory but where was McClendon tonight offensively? Played way too passive tonight. We got killed on the boards tonight but a win is a win. **** Vitale has cursed the best six man in the country who has become an absolute turnover machine.

Glad to get that one.

Very fortunate. It would be killer to watch this group hit on all cylinders for 2 periods.

As to the commentators, they couldn't be more anti-UM if they tried.

I love Larranaga putting them all in their place on the last inbound saying it was not huge deal if they called a foul on AR since we had one to give...though it was clearly a charge.

I have to be honest, I felt certain they would call that on AR late once they realized Pitt couldn't get a last second shot up.

UM

No matter what it wasn't a shooting foul. There would have been hardly any time on the clock. It would be very difficult for them to ***** us on that one.

Advertisement
Back