Taisun Phommachanh in the New 247 ranking

Start emailing Dougherty. Its the only noise we can bring.

Doherty ain't got no juice over Rick's son. Rick himself needs to wake the fck up.

I keep hearing how Bobo, not Rick, fcked up the Deshawn Watson recruitment. You'd think if that was true that Rick would learn his lesson and not abdicate responsibility for the most important position on the field to a freshman in the game like his son.

So your taking brooklyndee at his word that this is how QB recruiting is handled at UM? Everyone knows HC jobs live and die by the QB youd have to be fooklsh to think Richt who calls the plays isnt pulling the puppet strings.

Youre right i have no clue about anything im talking about...

Advertisement
Tai is legit if we dont offer we will regret it. Every coach in that league and most in new england prep schools think the kid is 100 percent legit. If we dont offer it is absolutely stupid.. And heaven forbid he ends up at FSU... Bridgeport stand up...

Doherty ain't got no juice over Rick's son. Rick himself needs to wake the fck up.

I keep hearing how Bobo, not Rick, fcked up the Deshawn Watson recruitment. You'd think if that was true that Rick would learn his lesson and not abdicate responsibility for the most important position on the field to a freshman in the game like his son.

So your taking brooklyndee at his word that this is how QB recruiting is handled at UM? Everyone knows HC jobs live and die by the QB youd have to be fooklsh to think Richt who calls the plays isnt pulling the puppet strings.

Youre right i have no clue about anything im talking about...

You havent batted 1000. Thats all im saying. Youve brought a lot of good info to the board but you only see what youre shown.

offer the ******* kid.

Lil cjr & a fee of us finally had words over tai. In the last week hes picked up offers from 15 schools including penn st,fsu & ohio st. With clemson & bama telling him theyll offer this week. Point is everything weve told the kid from day 1 we wanted to see him personally do hes done,when we told him we wanted to see some other evals around the country,done. So i asked him the other day we ready to offer him right cause hes ready to commit. His response is theres just some things hes not feeling. Thats fine if thats the case but why not say that all along and we either get him to address it or we move on. Never bothered to express this last year but the decision to move on from sits wasnt made by cjr. He was told enough is enough. He got into his feelings over that. Many feel this is his way of responding to that which is why i say it feels like this is just an ego move. So at this point it sortve seems unless people speak up ta is gonna end up somewhere else. Which in the end with both tai & cade fortin we might end up regretting. Cade being at unc & tai well just have to see. Hopefully its not too late.

I don't mind the young fella Jon Jon doing the recruiting because he seems to do a pretty good job of that. I do, however, mind him having any sort of autonomy in the evaluation/selection process.

He's a total freshman in the game, and it's downright criminal for him to be evaluating/selecting QBs and having the final say or a big portion of the say in who we pursue. He should be told, "This is the guy we want. Now, go camp out at his school and don't come back till you get him."

I agree 100% with that. I think cmr needs to handle all final say evals & cjr can recruit em. Kids definitely relate well to him.

It sounds a lot like he's playing the "I'm only recruiting one QB, and its you" card. Thats risky as ****. Especially when the QB he's locked onto is literally on the other side of the country, has a relationship with slick willie, a father on staff at Oregon and Jon is going up against Cristobal, who knows more about Miami (even now) than Jon Richt ever will.

Dee.. what does he actually do as QB coach? Kaaya had his issues, but dude went from top pick consideration to late round nobody and at no point last year did anyone think "boy, Rosier looks bad. Good thing Jon Richt can work with him". Neither was entirely on him, but IF Kayaa had gone top 10 and Rosier hadn't flat-lined, guess which QB coach would be getting credit. I just dont see the value in having him as QB coach if his dad has to do the job for him. Mark Richt is already HC and OC.

Advertisement
I just watched his tape and I just don’t understand why tf you don’t take a kid with this talent. Plus the kid WANTS TO PLAY for Miami idk how it can get better than that. If they don’t let him in soon he’s probably gonna ***** then over when they want him later and I don’t blame him.

I just watched his tape and I just don’t understand why tf you don’t take a kid with this talent. Plus the kid WANTS TO PLAY for Miami idk how it can get better than that. If they don’t let him in soon he’s probably gonna ***** then over when they want him later and I don’t blame him.

better not let this kids resentment grow and lead him right into one of our rivals

offer the ******* kid.

Lil cjr & a fee of us finally had words over tai. In the last week hes picked up offers from 15 schools including penn st,fsu & ohio st. With clemson & bama telling him theyll offer this week. Point is everything weve told the kid from day 1 we wanted to see him personally do hes done,when we told him we wanted to see some other evals around the country,done. So i asked him the other day we ready to offer him right cause hes ready to commit. His response is theres just some things hes not feeling. Thats fine if thats the case but why not say that all along and we either get him to address it or we move on. Never bothered to express this last year but the decision to move on from sits wasnt made by cjr. He was told enough is enough. He got into his feelings over that. Many feel this is his way of responding to that which is why i say it feels like this is just an ego move. So at this point it sortve seems unless people speak up ta is gonna end up somewhere else. Which in the end with both tai & cade fortin we might end up regretting. Cade being at unc & tai well just have to see. Hopefully its not too late.

Im sure your ego wont get in the way of posting about this 457 times over the next cycle.

Youre such an annoying prick. Why didnt your father simply splash on her face and abort you... people like you are the reason yall wont never hear a third of what goes on cause heaven forbid someone tells yall the truth. The C U Next Tuesday that you are makes you type comments that show clearly youre a hoe. You do a fraction of anything to help this university than ill value what you have to say. Till than spit your father back out.

Lol very creative post uncle hang a long.

We just spent the last few days going apesh!t over highly ranked kids who didn't want to play for UM but refuse to offer one who does. :monkey-serious:

QB recruiting is a risky game. We almost got burned last year and are teetering this cycle early on. None of the guys i see we have offered look like leans to us.

Advertisement

better not let this kids resentment grow and lead him right into one of our rivals

Exactly FSU offered not too long ago might’ve been yesterday and not only one of our rivals but just another team that gets him and not us

offer the ******* kid.

I don't mind the young fella Jon Jon doing the recruiting because he seems to do a pretty good job of that. I do, however, mind him having any sort of autonomy in the evaluation/selection process.

He's a total freshman in the game, and it's downright criminal for him to be evaluating/selecting QBs and having the final say or a big portion of the say in who we pursue. He should be told, "This is the guy we want. Now, go camp out at his school and don't come back till you get him."

I agree 100% with that. I think cmr needs to handle all final say evals & cjr can recruit em. Kids definitely relate well to him.

It sounds a lot like he's playing the "I'm only recruiting one QB, and its you" card. Thats risky as ****. Especially when the QB he's locked onto is literally on the other side of the country, has a relationship with slick willie, a father on staff at Oregon and Jon is going up against Cristobal, who knows more about Miami (even now) than Jon Richt ever will.

Dee.. what does he actually do as QB coach? Kaaya had his issues, but dude went from top pick consideration to late round nobody and at no point last year did anyone think "boy, Rosier looks bad. Good thing Jon Richt can work with him". Neither was entirely on him, but IF Kayaa had gone top 10 and Rosier hadn't flat-lined, guess which QB coach would be getting credit. I just dont see the value in having him as QB coach if his dad has to do the job for him. Mark Richt is already HC and OC.

This Sh*t is F*cking mind boggling. Two years in a row they get their asses handed to them chasing pipe dreams, while other really talented who want to come here go elsewhere, and these fools just won't learn. I am really sick of this shortsighted BULLSH*T!!!

Kid wants to be a cane and is one of the top qbs in the country. Yet we wait on another prospect whos father has deep ties to Willie taggart. **** feel like I have seen this story before...

You don't even need to go back that far to have some concern over Richt's mismanagement/hands off approach w/r/t QB recruiting. 2018 QB recruiting was almost a disaster - they lucked into Williams.

Advertisement
yup Fsu has deep ties in that league they placed bjorn werner and willie tye at salisbury another school in that league. Also i wouldnt be surprised to see Dan mullen or chip kelly offer they also has deep ties with coaches in that league. I just dont understand why we do this ever cycle..

Our very own Dan Sileo is from CT (the real Sileo, Stamford Catholic HS).

That's the only player I can think of that's from the state.

yup Fsu has deep ties in that league they placed bjorn werner and willie tye at salisbury another school in that league. Also i wouldnt be surprised to see Dan mullen or chip kelly offer they also has deep ties with coaches in that league. I just dont understand why we do this ever cycle..

Our very own Dan Sileo is from CT (the real Sileo, Stamford Catholic HS).

That's the only player I can think of that's from the state.

Chris baker redskins, Jordan reed, aaron hernandez or the guy that just beat the **** out of us in the ACC championship game christian wilkins who actually played in this same prep school league lol

Advertisement
here's where Senior Richt needs to be the ******* leader of the organization. most TOP QBs have the schools they want to go to wrapped up fairly early.

lil richt doesn't even follow the kid on twitter. smh

offer the ******* kid.

Im sure your ego wont get in the way of posting about this 457 times over the next cycle.

Youre such an annoying prick. Why didnt your father simply splash on her face and abort you... people like you are the reason yall wont never hear a third of what goes on cause heaven forbid someone tells yall the truth. The C U Next Tuesday that you are makes you type comments that show clearly youre a hoe. You do a fraction of anything to help this university than ill value what you have to say. Till than spit your father back out.

Lol very creative post uncle hang a long.

Why do you harrass ppl that contribute actual information to this site. Mods need to get rid of parasites like you.

Jon Richt is dumber than a mother ******* rock

You mean the guy who got his top target 2 years in a row?? I'm sure there are better things you could complain about...

If you think last seasons QB recruiting was smooth you must be new.

Results matter.

Exactly. A 2 year haul of Kosi, Weldon, Williams is fantastic and we got people acting like the sky is falling on our QB recruiting. If ya'll want to complain about something make it about our DL depth, not this.

Advertisement
Back