Taisun Phommachanh in the New 247 ranking

well dee said the staff wanted him to "prove himself" by getting more offers. WELP, he got some and they from the big boys. so if Lil Richt don't offer now, we ****ed.

and I know people wanna give richt credit for Williams, but we lucked out big time on that. we got lucky sit dipped, and we got lucky Williams was only committed to kentucky and not Auburn or somebody.

Advertisement
This seems like a fairly simple solution. If you're as connected to he staff as you claim, what's stopping you and Tai from getting in their ears tomorow and saying this is where he wants to be and asking what more he needs to do for an offer?

This seems like a fairly simple solution. If you're as connected to he staff as you claim, what's stopping you and Tai from getting in their ears tomorow and saying this is where he wants to be and asking what more he needs to do for an offer?

if you haven't been paying attention, he has. they told him to get more offers 1st

Our staff does some weird ****. Offer the ******* kid. Just offer him. Idk whats so hard.

Somebody really gonna have to shake one of the richts. One of the big knocks on coach is the cam newton thing and this is how you wanna play this?

giphy.jpg

Advertisement

if you haven't been paying attention, he has. they told him to get more offers 1st

Is this real? Dumbest **** I've heard any coach do if true. Who gives a **** you offers if think he can help your team.

Is this real? Dumbest **** I've heard any coach do if true. Who gives a **** you offers if think he can help your team.

Thats why he is starting to resent the U as per Dee

Staff don't have time for soft shouldered xxxxx circa Andrew Chatfield 2018.

If the staff prefers Michael Johnson Jr. that's who i prefer.

When is this board going to learn?? When recruits act like him all they wanna do is get a UM offer so they can throw the hat on the ground on NSD.... fck that and fck him in advance NEXT!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
If the kid is going to resent Miami so much at this point bc of getting an offer "late" then the juice may not be worth the squeeze. I mean I'd say offer him but if he really is gonna do like how Chatfield is and sulk over when the offer was made, then it seems like what's done has already been done.

But I do think the kid is definitely worth an offer. Seems supremely talented.

This already has the makings of a huge miss. Staff better get on him

Its frustrating for the fact that we know he is probably the one that would commit out of the other QB's.

What’s compounded by the fact that richt jr almost botched 2018 recruiting with the sitz debacle. Thank your lucky stars that Williams fell into our laps

Can somebody ******* contact richt or something and pressure him to offer. Say hes growing resentment to the U like brooklyn said!!! I dont ******* know we just need to offer this jit

Advertisement
Lol yall begging for this guy to get an offer just so you can cry when he doesn't commit. Let it go he's not our guy, which means he's just another random qb for another school that yall are begging for smh embarrassing.

Nothing is a sure thing in Miami's favor so spare me all the hurt feelings. Kid would post about being Blessed to receive the offer and then make that business decision. It is the same BS all the time. This is Duke Johnson, who no matter what would go to Miami. He prob wouldn't even commit on the spot once that offer came in

Advertisement
Might be another Cam Newton situation for Richt.

I loooove Johnson just as much, but recruit them both. ****, take both of their commitments and let one shake loose, but no reason to slow play this dude.

Staff already about to start ******* up the 2019 class lol same **** different year

I don't see how an Offer here hurts anyone. Offer the kid and be done with it.

Advertisement
Back